14

I'm gonna skip the tattooing process because idfk what goes on in a tattoo salon and also because I've rewritten this chapter 2 times and I'm fucking done with Wattpad crashing
-
Mark craddled the boy in his arms, peppering him with kisses. They had just gotten back from the tattoo salon, and Jack was wincing with every touch of his forearm. He had gotten a purple rose like he had stated earlier, even after arguing with Mark about it. The boy loved how it turned out.

 The boy loved how it turned out

(example)

"Mark why does it hurt?" Jack whined, his right hand gripping at the red haired males jacket. Mark just chuckled, and gently set Jack down on his bed.

"It was your first tattoo lo-... Jack," Mark quickly recovered, noticing Jack had tilted his head slightly. He wasn't allowed to say that word yet; it was too early. Although the feelings were true, and he really felt them for Jack, something kept holding him back.

"I know but... still." Mark kissed Jack's temple and sat down at the desk. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone which was blown up with texts. Mark frowned, and started to read some of them.

Ethan: Who's the chick you were fuckin' last night Mr.IDontDoBreakUpSex

Tyler: Maybe when you're doing intercourse, you could be a little quieter next time seeing as I could HEAR YOU TWO ALL THE WAY DOWN THE HALLWAY!!!

Quinn: Moved on from her already huh? Nice! Gonna have to send me pics like last time 🤤

Mark felt his heart begin to race, and he chucked his phone across the room. Jack looked up from his tattoo, and shot a concerning look at Mark.

"What's wrong?"

"I-it's nothing," Mark stuttered, running a hand through his hair.

"Nothing is something." Jack got up and sat down in Mark's lap, resting his head under his neck. "You can tell me."

Mark bit his lip, thinking about if he should tell the boy or not. He'll break up with me after knowing what I did with... her. I was such an idiot. A hand came up and caressed Mark's cheek, causing him to melt into the touch.

"People heard us last night," Mark muttered, feeling his face go red. Jack stopped running his thumb against Mark's jawline, and stiffled a laugh. "What? Why are you laughing?"

"You're worried over the fact that people heard us? I could give two shits about them!" Jack continued to giggle, his cute noises making Mark's heart turn into a puddle. I swear that laugh could cure cancer.

"N-no... it's the fact that people thought you were a girl." Jack stopped laughing, and instead, choked on air.

"Excuse me?"

"Yep."

Jack scanned Mark's face to find any signs of sarcasm, but there was none. He felt his manhood drop from at least an eight, down to a four. People thought his moaning was a girl, how shameful.

"Do I actually sound like a girl Mark?" Jack asked softly, getting off of him now and reaching for his fox. Mark hadn't seem him hold that fox since the day he held him up against a wall.

He thought again. Should I lie to him? Lying was bad. Lying causes fights and breakups, and he didn't want that. Especially after the last time. The truth hurts as well, and Mark knew for sure he didn't want to hurt his precious little flower.

"Do I?"

"No," Mark replied shortly.

"Do I?" Jack asked again, pressing the question deeper into Mark's skull.

"No..."

Jack looked at him with fierceness in his eyes, a look that was sure to kill. Mark looked away, unable to hold the stare for much longer.

"I knew it," Jack scoffed. He flopped back into his pillows, not really caring about the pain that shot through his arm.

"It's not a bad thing Jack," Mark tried to cover up. Jack shook his head, and continued to mess with the little fox. "You sound beautiful, always."

"Yeah... sure..." the flower boy muttered, not making any eye contact with Mark. The punk sighed, and stood up. He walked over to the door and slid on his shoes and a jacket.

"I'm going out. I'll be back soon... just need to clear my head. I l-..." Mark cut himself off and quickly left the room.

"O-...kay..." Jack responded to himself. He sat up and looked down at his arm, smiling softly at the pretty reminder of his boyfriend.

-

You guys are gonna hate me for the next chapter :,)