5

Mark walked into his dorm, seeing Jack was laying on his side facing the wall. He stumbled to his bed, and started to undress.

"Jjjjack?" Mark slurred, the drinks he had that night already making him sound like an alcoholic (although, he did drink often...). "Jack? Are you... awa-a-ake?"

Jack, holding his fox of course, slightly rolled over and half smiled. "Huh? Yeah. Yeah I'm awake. Why don't you uh... get some rest or something?" Jack stood up, and walked over to the struggling Mark.

He helped him pull his shirt off, and stared in awe. Even though the punk already looked muscular from the way his shirts clung to his chest tightly, it was nothing compared to him without one.

Jack snapped out of his dreamy thoughts, and cleared his throat. "There. Now uh, lay down and close your eyes." Jack was about to leave when a hand grabbed his wrist.

"Don't go..." Mark said as if he was sober. Jack clenched his jaws together, unsure of what to say or do. "Please... lay with me." Mark looked up at Jack with puppy dog eyes, how could he resist?

"O-okay fine. But only if you eat a mint or brush your teeth. I don't want to smell alcohol coming from your breath." Mark smiled and nodded his head, reaching over towards his nightstand and pulling out a mint from his drawer.

After the drunk punk ate the mint, he layed down and patted the spot next to him. Jack hesitantly climed in, and faced away from Mark.

"Goodnight Mark," Jack said softly. He felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist, and blushed madly.

"Goodnight Jack." Mark dug his face in Jack's fluff of hair, and shortly afterwards fell asleep.

-Time Skip-

Mark was the first to awake. His head was groggy, and it hurt badly. I knew I shouldn't have drank that much last night. He looked down, and saw Jack snuggled into his chest. Butterflies filled his heart, but he quickly pushed them away.

Mark sat up, waking the sleeping pastel. "The fuck are you doing in my bed?" Marm growled, shooting daggers at Jack.

"You wanted me to sleep with you last night," Jack responded, sitting up now and reaching for his sweatshirt. "You probably don't remember because you were drunk off your ass. You also forgot my ice pack, but I forgive you for that one."

Mark pushed Jack off of his bed, hearing the thump and then an 'ow'. He smirked softly, and grabbed his phone. "I have class today dip shit, so don't get yourself killed while I'm gone."

Jack looked up at him, his head tilted slightly. "And why would you not want me to die?" Jack gasped, and put a hand over his mouth. "Is the Mark Fischbach growing soft?!"

Mark rolled his eyes, and got out of bed. He grabbed some sweat pants and a new shirt, and walked into the bathroom. "I only grow soft after climax," Mark winked, making Jack go red.

After Mark shut the door, Jack dove for the journal, and started reading through some more entries.

August 16th, 2017
I don't fucking love him. I can't fucking love him. He's too fucking girly for me to love him. His face is so stupid looking.

Jack laughed, and continued reading. Didn't know anyone's face could look more stupid than Mark's.

His voice is stupidly high pitched and Irish. Fucking Irish. I can't even translate some of the shit he says because of his accent... it's cute though. He drew a picture of me, and I wanted to ask to keep it, but I don't want him getting any suspicions about me liking him.

Jack heard the water turn off, and he quickly put the journal back, making his way over to his side of the room. His eyes darted at his sketchbook, and he wondered if he would have enough time to rip the drawing out and put it in the book.

Jack heard the curtain open, and decided he had enough time. He flipped through the pages until he found the drawing, ripped it carefully out, and folded it. He looked at the door, and then back at Mark's side of the room, and lunged at Mark's pillow.

As he was about to place the paper inside, Jack heard the door open, and someone say

"Jack?"
-
oh fucc. leaving you guys on a cliff hanger bc why not. sorry i haven't updated, i just didn't feel like writing :P hopefully this is good enough though!!