11 - NSFW

welp, you guys asked for it
-

"Just fuck me already," Jack whined, lifting his waist and rubbing against Mark's member. The older moaned, almost collapsing at the wonderful sensation that just passed through his body.

"Are you sure Jack? It's late and you have classes in the morning... I don't want to—"

"Mark, you can either make the both of us feel amazing, or you can go sleep in your own bed with a problem," Jack cut off, narrowing his eyes at the punk. Mark smirked, and pressed down onto Jack.

He rolled his hips against Jack's, and groaned quietly. Jack thrusted upwards, wanting to feel more of Mark than what he was getting. His hands gripped at the punk's biceps, and his nails dug in.

"Can..." Jack panted out, stretching his neck upwards to kiss Mark. "Can we just get to the fun part?" Mark leaned in and hummed in response, letting Jack's head rest back into the pillow.

They pulled away from each other, and Mark stood on his knees, towering over the smaller boy. His thumb traced the inside of his waistband, pulling it down slightly and stretching it out. Jack licked his lips at the show, and put his hands behind his head.

"Now, I have to warn you," Mark started, grabbing at his throbbing cock and moaning softly. "People say I'm big, but I'm sure you can handle it."

Jack gulped in slight fear, his body already starting to compulsively shake at the thought of Mark pushing into him with what he thought was big.
"H-how big?" Jack asked, his nervous stutter coming back.

Mark bit his bottom lip, and pulled his underwear down more until they were to his knees. Jack stared wide eyed, and wondered how people could stand the feeling of Mark being inside of them. "O-oh.... th-that bi-ig," Jack squeaked, seeing Mark grin.

"Too big?" he asked, already starting to pull his boxers back up to tease the boy. Jack shook his head 'no', and looked up in Mark's eyes. "I knew you would be able to handle it."

"Wait!" Jack squaked, grabbing Mark's wrists to stop him. Mark look up, a confused look on his face. Jack grew red, and muttered something incoherent.

"What was that?" Mark asked, leaning in a bit more to hear clearly. Jack bit his lip, and looked away.

"Wh-what if yo-ou d-don't l-like how I l-look do-own there?" Jack stuttered. Mark noticed this was a pattern. Whenever his boy would get nervous or embarrassed, he would stutter a significant amount. Mark didn't mind this of course, but it would've drove him crazy if he was still in his mental state he had a month ago.

"Guess what Jack? I could give two fucks about how you look. You're beautiful to me, always. And I bet a million dollars you're gonna be heaven compared to anyone else I've fucked." Mark kissed the smaller boy's forehead, reassuring him it was going to be okay.

"Um... I...." Jack started. Mark hummed, standing up and digging through a drawer before he pulled out a condom and some lube. "I.... I-I'm a virgin..."

Mark looked back, shock filling his eyes. "Really? For someone as attractive as you, I'm surprised," Mark flirted, coming back over and opening the condom. Jack flashed red with embarrassment and a smile formed on his lips. "Well, I guess I better make this the best experience I possibly can."

"I-I mean I've given handjobs and blows, but... not... sex sex," Jack replied, shifting slightly to where he was more under Mark.

"Any kinks I should know about?" Mark asked, looking up with a devious look in his eyes. Jack smiled, and shook his head 'no'.

"I haven't had enough experience to know... do... do you?"

"Plenty."

Mark put the silicone protection over his member, and put his hands back on Jack's boxers. He looked up, his eyes asking for permission, and Jack's replying back. Mark pulled down slowly, until the cloth was stripped off of the boy.