13

Jack flopped onto his bed, the towel still wrapped around his waist. He grabbed a pillow and threw it over his face, moaning loudly into it.

"Why are you so fucking hot?!" Jack screamed, making Mark tilt his head slightly. "I mean seriously, c'mon Mark! At least share some of beauty with others."

The punk chuckled, and sat on his own bed. He leaned over and opened up a drawer, pulling out a pair of boxers and slipping them on under his towel.

"You make me wanna~" Jack didn't finish his sentence though, because he was cut off by a pillow being chucked at him. Mark laughed as Jack yelped with a startle, his face first masked with confusion, then anger

"What the hell?" Jack asked angrily, standing up and throwing the pillow back over to Mark.

"You were moaning, so I solved the problem," Mark answered cheekily, catching the pillow Jack had thrown back.

(Heh, anyone catch that?)

"Whatever. Just be happy I'm turned on by your looks," Jack mumbled, grabbing an oversized grey sweater and throwing it over himself. It went down to his thighs, so he stood up and considered it good for the time being.

"You're not gonna put anything on under that?" Mark asked, pointing to the sweater. Jack shook his head and strutted over to Mark, straddling the punk and letting his hands snake around his neck.

"It's only nine. I can wait a few hours for a tattoo~" Jack purred, nipping at Mark's ear. The punk's face grew as red as his hair, and he leaned into the touch.

"Jack, I'm not fucking you if that's what you're doing here," Mark stated, putting his hands on Jack's hips and pulling him away. The boy frowned and shot puppy dog eyes up at him. "That's not gonna work on me."

"But Markieeee!~" Jack whined, bouncing on Mark's lap. The older bit his tongue to hold back a moan. He wasn't going to lie, watching Jack beg was pretty damn sexy.

"No Jack. We can cuddle and maybe make out, but I'm not having sex with you. You're still sore from yesterday, and I really don't want to hurt you."

Jack frowned but nodded his head. He had wondered when they would be able to do it again. Then he got to thinking. What if Mark didn't like it? That's probably why he's saying 'no', and he's just using my soreness as an excuse. I bet he thought my body was ugly, and he just didn't want to tell me yesterday because of the moment. He's just using me for sex.

Jack let a tear slip, and Mark took notice of this. He cupped the boy's cheek in his hand and wiped the tear away.

"Jack? What's wrong?" Mark asked worridly, leaning to rest their foreheads together.

"I-it's nothing," Jack whispered, turning his head away in shame. He hated crying, because crying was a sign of weakness. Boys weren't supposed to cry, because that just meant they were pussies and they didn't know how to fight. But Jack did cry, because he was a pussy. He didn't know how to fight back or stand up for himself. He should've let Mark beat him to the ground because he deserved it. That's what he thought at least.

Mark kissed Jack's cheek, and wrapped his arms around his torso. He put his face into the crook of the pastel's neck, and took in his sweet vanilla scent. Mark grew to love that scent. At first it bothered him because it was a gay scent, to him at least. He believed men were supposed to smell like pine and sandalwood, not flowers and cupcakes. But, Mark eventually loved the smell, because that meant Jack was still around.

Jack sighed heavily, his fingers wrapped in Mark's hair and his legs holding on to Mark's hips tightly. The punk was leaving dainty kisses on Jack's neck, and he longed for the feeling to never end.

"You're perfect," Mark muttered, his hands running up and down Jack's back. The boy blushed. Never had he heard those words come out of someone mouth. Not his mother's. Not his father's. Not even the people he was in relationships with. But Mark did.

And maybe it was because he actually cared for Jack. Maybe it was because Mark really, truly needed him, and that he wasn't just using him for pleasure. No, it was because Mark lo-

Liked him. Mark liked him.

-

I was kinda losing my writing style there for a hot minute o.o but I got back into the grove of it when I started my new book, Darkness Too Visible. Yeet, this is a shameless self promo, and I think you guys should really check it out.

Also, this book it taking off! It's actually going somewhere! I never thought I'd make it past 10 reads but here we are, at 600+ reads :,) Thank you guys, so much. <3