4

[unedited]

J.JK

I woke up in a strange room. I looked in front of me and saw Yuygeom. I slowly got up and walked out of the room. I dashed down the stairs and quietly opened the door. I ran all the way to the company. 

It was dark out but the sun started to rise on my run. I got there and went to the dance room and started to stretch. I finished stretching and turned on the computer for the speakers. I turned on Lovely by Billie Eilish and Khalid. 

I danced with every emotion in my body. I moved with the grace of a ballerina. I ended the dance with the splits. I breathed out panting. 

I got up and sat on the floor. I started to hum the song. I would be good to warm up my vocals. I sat with my back up against the wall. I didn't care who heard me singing the song. I knew the song by memory. 

"Though I found a way,
Thought I found a way out,
But you never go away,
So I guess I gotta stay now,

Oh, I hope someday I'll make it out of here,
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years,
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near,
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear,

Isn't it lovely all alone,
Hear Made of glass my mind of stone,
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone,
Hello, welcome home,

Walking out of time,
Looking for a better place,
Something's on my mind,
Always in my head space, 

But I know someday I'll make it out of here,
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years,
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near,
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear,"

I had tears in my eyes when I stopped. Why can't my voice be as good as Daehyun's. I just sat against the mirror. I stood up and played Let Me Out by Jonghyun. I once again found myself dancing with every emotion in my body. 

'My line of vision has fallen
Not because I lost you
But I know I can't hold you even if
I miss you to death
Ever since we let go of each other's hands
I have gone blind
Now I don't care who it is,
Someone, please hold me, I'm exhausted from this world
Someone, please wipe me, I'm drenched with tears,
Someone, please notice my struggles first
Please acknowledge the poor me
Please help me
Even if your eyes coldly wraps around me
I already threw away my body
Now I don't care whatever it is
Someone, please hold me, I'm exhausted from this world
Someone, please wipe me, I'm drenched with tears
Someone, please notice my struggles first
Please acknowledge the poor me
Please help me
I can't forgive myself
I can't forgive you
I keep making myself cry
Wanting the you of the past
Just need to go a little more
Just one more step and it's all over
Don't foolishly hold on, just let me go,'

The door opened while I was dancing, but I didn't notice. I finish the song and stopped. I looked up and saw the guys looking at me. 

I turned on our songs we're practicing. I go in my spot and wait for everyone to stretch and get in their positions. They didn't move though. They just stood in the entrance way of the room. I looked a little closer and saw there was only 6 of them. 

"Where's Daehyun,"I asked.

"Sick at home," Taehyung said. 

"Are you going to get in your positions," I said. Everyone started walking to their positions and the song started. 

Practice went until 4:30 in the evening. I got out 15 minutes early because of Bang-PD-nim. He called me into his office and sat me down.

"Jungkook I've noticed you've been getting here around 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or even an hour before practice and I've watched you once or twice to see what you do and notice you normally dance to other groups songs. Why is this, Why don't you practice your own group's songs, "He asked harsher with each word he said.

"I do it as a warm-up before practice after stretching, "I said with my head down. I felt more and more ashamed as I felt his glare.

"Well next time practice your own songs as warm up, got it, "He said with venom in his voice. 

"Yes," I said as loud as I could, losing my voice all of a sudden. 

"Good, now get out of my office," He yelled.

I walked out of the office and right out of the building. I got to the dorm and ran to my room. I got a piece of paper and a pen and began to write on the paper. I know after this paper is filled out my life will be better. I'll be happy once again. Tomorrow I'm handing in my resignation form. I'm getting my phone out of Namjoon's room later when they leave for Daehyun's doctor's appointment. 

I lay on my bed and think about the past few months. I found out a group I was never very close with love me more than the people who helped raise me. 

I heard running and then the door slammed. I waited about 20 minutes in case someone forgot something. I walked down the narrow staircase and into Namjoon's room. I thought for a second about where he would hide it and looked in his sock drawer. And sure enough, there was my phone at the very bottom of the drawer. 

I walked back up to my room and sat in the very corner of my room. I texted my Hyung's in Monsta X and told them about me moving out of this hell hole and asked if I could move in with them. 

They agreed and we made arrangements for them to get my stuff while we are at dance practice and then for me to give my resignation to Sihyuk-min. I would then go to live at the Monsta X dorm and tryout to be apart of there group.