Chapter 12- i dont think you guy should date.

Start from the beginning

And with that, Austin walked out of the restaurant. We had created quite a scene, considering the few people that were here were all looking at us. I looked over at the guys, and they had shocked looks on their faces. I stood up, and walked away.

"Jasmin, get back here." I heard my uncle say, but if was too late, I ran outside to look for Austin.

"Austin?" I asked,

I saw him sitting down on a bench, his face in his hands.

"Austin?" I asked quietly again, sitting next to him.

I placed my hand on his shoulder, and saw the frustrated look on his face.

"Why are they being like that?" He asked and looked at me, removing his face from his hands.

"I don't-"

"They barely find out, and it's like I'm killing someone. I'm just dating you. What's so bad abut that?"

"Just calm down, please. It's fine."

"No!" Austin raised his voice and stood up,"it's not! They're making decisions for me. I don't mind if they make decisions about my career, but getting into my personal life?!"

I sighed, knowing he was still angry. I wasn't happy at all, I was annoyed too, but unlike Austin, I was trying to stay as calm as possible. I watched him pace back and forth for a while, until he finally made his way over to me.

"Sorry." He mumbled and sat back down next to me,"I didn't mean to react that way. I'm just so annoyed right now."

"I know." I whispered and hugged him. I rubbed his back, feeling him calm down a bit.

"we aren't going to listen to them, are we?" I asked quietly. I was scared of how he would answer. Maybe he would say we had no choice. I knew I shouldn't have gotten so attached to him, but I didn't know there would be rules against me dating anyone.

"Of course not. They're crazy if they think they can tell me who I can't date."

"Okay." I smiled a bit and pulled away from the hug.

"I'm hungry." Austin chuckled, and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You did storm off."

"I know, but I don't want to go back in there." I watched him stand up and extend his hand. I grabbed it and stood up as well.

"So where are we going?"

"There's a pizza place nearby. I'm more in the mood for pizza."

"Alright, pizza it is."

We walked for about 5 minutes until we found a pizza place. We walked in and once we ordered out pizza, we sat in a booth.

"Should we tell them where we are?" I asked and looked down at my phone.

"No, they can be worried for a while." I looked up seeing a smirk on his face.

"You're crazy." I laughed and shook my head.

"Crazy for you." I looked down and smiled when he held my hands.

"Why did my uncle react that way when he knew we were dating?" I knew there was something else going on that he wasn't telling me.

"On tour, one of the opening acts is going to be a group of girls, and there are these rumors that I'm dating one of them." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair,"apparently, it would be great publicity if we dated, so Rocco wanted us to 'date'. I don't like her though, so i guess that's why Rocco was so mad when he found out I was dating you without letting him know first." I nodded, understanding what he meant.