Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I got out of the shower after wrapping my hair and body up. I then made my way to my closet to grab something to wear. I stood there a good twenty minutes trying to pick something out when I saw my white high low dress it was strapless there was a ruff on top of the dress and at the bottom. There was a brow leathered braid strap as the belt that hung almost the the bottom of the dress from the front. I grabbed my brown cow boy boots as well as a strapless bra and some underwear. Once dressed I put on some blush and lip gloss I gave myself a smokey eye look. Since my hair was naturally straight I decided to change it up and curl the ends of my hair.

"Allie Dayton's here"

I grabbed my phone putting it in my bra since I had no pockets. before heading down stairs Dayton was waiting at the bottom of the stairs in jeans and tight black shirt with a leather jacket. He looked like a total bad boy. I gave him a smile as I walked down the last few stairs he took my hand pulling me closer give me a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"You look stunning like always"

"Thanks, you clean up nicely I kinda like it" I told him in a husky voice showing him I was indeed affected by him

"I'll have to dress like this more often then"

"Yes please"

"Okay you two leave before I change my mind" dad said speaking for the first time since I came down. I knew he gave Dayton some kind of talking to. What dad wouldn't they loom forward to the moment they can scare boys away from there daughters.

"Okay sir, you ready love"

"Yes let's go"

Day lead me to his truck and opened my door. He helped me up being the gentleman he is. Before walking around to get in himself. There were no words spoken until I notice we got on the freeway

"Where are we going"