Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Dayton walked into the room his face held so much sorrow. He came right to my side, but I was expecting him to drop down to his knees at my bedside burying his face into my stomach. He let out a pained cry. He sounded so broken. I was worried when I woke up and he wasn't with me but that didn't matter now. He was in pain so much pain and I know I caused it.

"I'm here Day I'm here nothing will change that" I spoke sweetly it was painful but I stroked his hair lovingly. He needed it right now and I would give it to him.

"You did it love you stopped him it's over" he said in a horsed voice.

"I know we did no more"

_________________________

five years later.

"How was your day love" Day said walking into the kitchen. He just got back from work and I was excited to see him he wasn't able to come with me to the doctors because he had a meeting.

"It was great I found out the sex" I yelled happily throwing my arms around his neck and jumping up slightly. He complied by wrapping his arms around my waist hoisting  me.

"Really I thought that wasn't for a few more weeks" he asked shocked

"I know me to but the doc said she knew what it was"

"Well tell me woman" he asked eagerly.

"It's a..." I trailed off to make him a little mad. Which worked since he gave me a pointed look. So I leaned towards him and got real close to his ear and whispered seductively

"Girl"

With that our next chapter began done with the newlywed chapter and onto the new family chapter with a first child our little girl.