Hush mode!!

Abby POV

As soon as I got home I when up to my room. I stayed in there for like an hour. I got a text. I looked to see who it was hoping it was Santo but it was corahn asking to come over to talk to me. I mentality rolled my eyes. I told him no and stop texting me. He said he was coming over anyways because it was important. I loudly sighed and flopped on my bed. I heard someone knocking on the door. I guess Ally opened it because she was calling my name. I didn't move from my bed. I turned my TV on and someone opened my door. It was corahn and Santo.

Me: What do you want corahn?

Corahn: I came to check on my baby mamma. I heard what happened with diggy.

Me: Who told you?!?!

Corahn: Your "boyfriend" over here.

Me: Why would you tell him that!

Santo: well you're carrying his child so I thought he should be one of the first people to know.

Me: Well you shouldn't have did you ever think I wanted to be the one to tell my business.

Santo:....

Me: Exactly You on hush mode now. Y'all can leave now.

Corahn: Can you not be a bitch for like two second Abby damn! He told me because he cares about you.

Me: I'm not being a bitch!

Corahn: Whatever. I'm not gonna argue with you. I'm out!

Corahn walked out my room. I don't know why I ever trusted him. He is so UGH!!! Maybe I was kind of being a bitch to Santo. I mean at least his heart was in the right place. Right? Santo was still standing by my door leaning on the door frame.

Me: Santo.... I'm sorry for you know being a little bitchy or whatever.

He looked at me for a second then he walked all the way in my room shutting and locking the door behind him. He basically tackled me kissing me and of course I kissed back.  He were making out and everything. "I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch! I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch!"

That was my phone. That was Alexis's ringtone. I haven't heard that in a while. I stopped kissing Santo. He groaned and started cussing under his breath. I answered the phone.

Me: Hello

Alexis: Why did you tell corahn and Roc to beat up diggy?!?!

Me: What are you talking about I never told them to beat anyone up. And I suggest you not get loud me.

Alexis: Hoe Yes you did! You just mad that Diggy wanted me and not you so you got yo broke down baby daddy to beat him up. How you get Santo to beat him up. You fucking him too.

This hoe done lost her mind. Who the fuck she think she talking to? Cause I know damn well she ain't talking to me all side ways and shit.

Me: Ok bitch I don't know you the fuck you think you talking. You obviously don't fucking know me. I ain't fucking nobody. Did you forget that we were supposed to be best friends but you went to get with my ex boyfriend the next fucking day. So you is the hoe honey not me. So watch you you coming at all side ways and shit.

Alexis: At least me and diggy wrapped it up. A baby wouldn't be the best thing for you and diggy's relationship would it?

Me: What are you talking about?

Alexis: Diggy cheated on you with me. That's why he broke up with you because he was done with yo ass.

Me: That's not true! You're making all of that up!

Alexis: If you don't believe me ask diggy himself. He'll tell you.

Me: I will.

I hung up on her. Diggy wouldn't cheat on me. I know he wouldn't. I don't know why he broke up with me but I know it's not because he cheated. Especially not with one of my best friends well now ex best friend. I know he wouldn't.

Santo: Baby who was that?

Me: Don't worry about it. What did you and corahn do before you came here?

Santo: um nothing just hanged at my house and did nothing.

Me: Really because I was told that you and corahn went to beat up diggy. Is that true?

Santo: Well... Yeah it's true

Me: Why would you do that? I told you not to do anything stupid.

Santo: Because Abby he hurt you.

Me: And? Chresanto that's my business. You shouldn't have done that.

Santo: I'm  sorry. Forgive me please!

Me: I forgive but don't do anything like that again.

Santo: Ok I won't..... but since we're here. We should you know finish what was started before your phone rang.

Me: we could but I'd rather go apologize to diggy. Yep that's what you're gonna go do. Bye!

I shooed him out of my room and walked him to the door.

Santo: Abby want to come to my house tomorrow after school.

Me: I can't I'm grounded.

Santo: For how long?

Me: Forever.

Santo: Why? Because you got pregnant?

Me: No because I got pregnant by corahn. Of all people I hopped in bed with corahn lockridge the man whore of all southern California. I don't know why I trusted him.

Santo: I can tell you why. Because diggy broke with you and corahn gave you attention when no ones else did.

Me: I think that might be true.

Santo: Baby I know it's true. But you won't have to worry about getting attention as long as you're with me.

He kissed me the lips and I kissed back. The next thing I knew my tongue slid into his mouth. His hands slid down to my waist and mine went around his neck.

Ally: Oh what do we have here?

We stopped kissing and turned to  see ally with a smirk on her face. I mentality rolled my eyes.

Santo: Abby didn't tell you? We go out now.

Ally: Me and her aren't really on speaking terms.

Santo: Why?

Me: Because she called me a hoe and wished death upon my unborn child!

Ally: I wouldn't have said that if you kept you your legs closed.

Me: Fuck you

I went upstairs to my room closing the door.

____________________________________________

-Really Ally?

- Was Corahn wrong for what he said to Abby?

- Did Diggy cheat on Abby?