Ally & Vinny The Argument

Ally POV

I know your like why didn't you help Abby. Well vinny and I had our own little argument.

Ally & vinny Argument

Vinny: come here

Ally: I don't even let my boyfriend tell me what to do

Vinny: come here I go to tell you something

I walked over to him. He then motioned for me to come closer. Then our lips connected. That kiss was amazing. Wait-What Ally you have a boyfriend. I broke the kiss.

Me: Vinny WTF! I have a boyfriend. Why would you kiss me? What if Jacob finds out? I can't believe you!

Vinny: shut up

He then pressed his lips against mine AGAIN.

Vinny: I like you ok. I admit i have since i first met you last year. Your beautiful and have a beautiful personality. Actually I don't like you, I love you no I'm in love with you.

Me: ugh.....yeah whatever nigga. You've called me every name in the book. You put bruises in my body. You've touched me places me places I didn't want you to. All last year I didn't want to be anywhere that Jacob, Santo, Craig, Ray, or Prince wasn't because I was scared of what you would do to me. but that was old Alison your looking at bad bitch ally now.

Vinny: look the only reason I did that was because if corahn. He did it so I thought I should too. I'm so sorry please forgive me.

Ally: The Fuck do you mean forgive you. Why would I ever do that? Plus corahn doesn't dictate what you do.

Vinny: You know I meant it and I realize that but if this was you and Abby in this situation you would do the same. Right?

Ally: No

Vinny: Man Whatever

End of argument

see why I couldn't help Abby. Who does vinny the he is. I hate him and Corahn. Still working on my plan for revenge. what ever i do its gonna be big.

_____________________________________

come on guys still need more followers on instagram