Not sisters!!

Meet my new cowriter @Tyga_is_bae! She's 13. Follow her on instagram xo.patrice and vine xo.patrice. She wrote this chapter and I edited it. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Abby POV

I didn't bother to reply to any of  calls or texts I had. I silently cried as I began to walk home. Then I thought of the baby and what just happened. Diggy is a fucking pig! I'm glad he broke up with me. I don't need him!

Once I made it home I slowly walked in. Dammit! Then was Ally sitting on the couch.

Ally: Where have you been!!!

I didn't say anything. I just walked up to my room. And of course she followed me still asking questions.

Ally: Why didn't you answer you phone? You know Santo is worried sick about you! Abby why aren't you talking to me.

Me: Why? Why? Because you told me you hated me! You called me a hoe! You told me you wanted my baby to rot in fucking hell! You even told me not to talk to you!! That's why!!

Ally: I said I was sorry! Abby we're sist-

Me: We are not sisters! Don't you remember? I'm not your sister anymore. So get out of my fucking room.

Ally: Fine! I tried apologizing to you but you're so fucking difficult!

She stormed out of the room slamming the door, my door. After all that shit she said about me.... she wants to try and apologize. How do you expect me to forgive you after you call me a hoe and basically wish death upon my unborn child! Its gonna take a lot more than a simple I'm sorry! My phone rang causing me to jump a little. It was Santo. I answered.

Me: He-

Santo: Abby!! Where were you! I was worried sick about you, you know!? Why didn't you reply to my texts?!?

I wanted to cry after he asked that. I couldn't tell him diggy raped me but who else can I talk to?

Me:  I'm coming over there (hangs up)

I got up and walked downstairs. Ally looked at me but didn't say anything. I made my way to Santo's once I was at the door I raised my hand to knock but the door flew open and my face made contact with I think Santo's chest.

Me: Santo.. Santo! I can't breathe goddamit!

Santo: opps, I'm sorry.. uhm. Come in

He moved out the way and I sat down on the couch while he plopped down on the recliner. I say and stared into space for a minute thinking about how I'm gonna tell him.

Santo: Tell me..

Me: Ididntreplytoanyofyourtextbecausediggypulledmeinhiscarandrapedme..

Santo:........

___________________________________________________

So tell me how you like it and everything. So sorry @Tyga_is_bae  it took me so long to put this chapter up here.