The Big Fight

Jacob POV

I don't know what came over me. All I know is that vinny said he could take ally from me and I punched him. Ally was nowhere to me found. Me and Vinny were fighting. Till someone broke up the fight.

Me: I better not see you around my girlfriend ever again

Vinny: she seems to want me around since she told me she likes me and only with you because you got to her first

He ended up with a bloody nose and I ended up suspended for a week for fighting.

Ally POV

Someone came up to me and said my boyfriend got into a fight. I went looking for him. I saw vinny in the nurses office and Jacob was talking to the principal. What have I done?

Me: Jacob what happened

Jacob: what the hell do you think happened? I beat that niggas ass. Where were you ?

Me: I was on my way to class

Jacob: I'm so fucking tired of you lying to me.

Me: I'm not lying

Jacob: No what I got to go get my things. I'm done with you right now

Me: Are you breaking up with me?

Jacob: No I'm just done with you lying to me and doing things behind my back

Me: ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GETTING JEALOUS OF VINNY

Jacob: NO ONES JEALOUS

Me: LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR YOU JEALOUSY RIGHT NOW.

The next thing i knew i felt a stinging on my cheek. Jacob just slapped me.

Jacob: I'm so sorry I didn't me to-

Me: NO SHUT THE FUCK UP! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SLAPPED ME!

Jacob: I'm sorry Ally. Look I have to go. I'll text you later.

Me: No you won't

Jacob: what

Me: DELETE MY NUMBER! JACOB O'NEAL LATIMORE JR. CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE OFFICIALLY SINGLE! DONT CALL ME, DON'T TEXT ME, DON'T EVEN FUCKING TALK TO ME!

Jacob POV

My heart shattered into a million pieces.

Me: Y-your breaking up with me

Ally: YES!

I wanted to cry.

Me: Ally I'm so so so sorry please forgive me. I can't lose you. I love you Alison Naomi Johnson.

Ally: I'm sorry too bye Jacob

Me: what happened to jakey, jakey pooh, baby?

she just walked away leaving me alone in a empty hallway. Damn I messed up.

??? pov

now this nigga gonna get it. you don't hurt the Johnson twins when I'm around. All hell is gonna break loose in this bitch. ill give you a hint who i am. I'm a friend of Abby and Allys and i have a crush on abby but I never told anyone.