Who's the hoe?

I woke up and took a shower. then put on some grey sweats and a black tank top.Santo texted me saying he was on his way. No one in the house was talking to me so i just walked out the door and sat on the porch. then Santo pulled up.

Me: Hey Rocky!!

Santo: hiyya you ready

Me:yeah. I'm glad its friday

Santo: me too but what did 'corn' say

(A/N: my cousin calls corahn corn to mess with me. So i thought i put that in the story sooo....yeah back to the story )

Me: his name is corahn and at first he didn't believe me but the he said he would talk to me about it tomorrow

Santo: ok

we got to school and people were smirking at me. I got to my locker and their was notes saying thimgs like slut, hoe, teen mom. Boys leaving their numbers asking for a "good time" I went to english and heard corahn talking about me.

Corahn: she pregnant now and she trying to pin that baby on me like I'm the daddy! It could be Malik baby for all I now. (A/N: malik is corahn cousin in real life and this story i might add him in a big part so i probably need a girlfriend for him so comment if you interested)

" talk about a thot" I heard a girl say. Iwalked in class and people started snickering. i didn't care. Corahn texted me.

shee loves corahn- I'm sorry about them

Niggas want Abby- I heard you corahn you just played me like a toy. i actually thought you changed. but you lied. I actually loved you

shee loves corahn- i have no idea what your talking about.

Niggas want abby-  I was listening to you talk about me.  Try to say this ain't you baby and I'm a hoe. and you were my first.

shee loves corahn- I'm sorry. I love you :*

I didn't answer to that last text because I didn't believe. All he wanted was my innocents now he has it. No one gives a damn about me. Class was over I didn't do anything. I felt someone pull my arm. It was corahn.

Me: WHAT!!!

Corahn: im sorry

Me: go to hell

Corahn: Abby please forgive me

Me: last time i did that i ended up pregnant by an asshole

Corahn: why can't you forgive me?

Me: Because I did that once and you used me. I was bullied by you all last year. Now I go to put up with the entire school doing it. I hate you!! This is all your fault! you could have just kept me being pregnant a secret but you care more about your precious reputation than your own child and a girl that fell in love with you!!!!
*skip to lunch*

I went through the lunch line and sat at a table by myself. Ally still isn't talking to me my only friend that doesn't think I'm a hoe is cresanto. One of two boys i never want to see again came up to me. Diggy.

Diggy: Hey Abby

Me: Daniel

Diggy: Come on now why you gotta be like that

He said as he rubs his hand up my leg

Me: stop-diggy

Diggy: Ok I'll get what i want after school

He smirked and walked away. I got up and threw my stuff away. Then i walked out the cafeteria. I saw corahn and mya making out. EWWW!!! Mya slept with every boy one the football team and half the boys basketball team. I'm guessing since corahns on the basketball team he's next. I don't care though. But he has the nerve to call me a hoe.

_____________________________________

-really corahn?

-anybody else want to be in the story cause i want this story to be as long as it can be.

5+ comments and votes please