Plot For Revenge

Abby POV

we finished shopping. Alexis and I are still not talking to eachother. Corahn is on my last nerve. I'm thinking about a little revenge.

Ally pov

Home sweet home. I figured out what I'm gonna do for my revenge on vinny. So Vinny likes me right I'm gonna use that. I'm gonna pretend to forgive him become his friend find out one of his deepest secrets and tell the entire school. I might even make him think I like him back. well see who's laughing then.

vinny POV

Ally think she can just blow me off like that. Well I got something for her. No more nice Vinny. She think she better than someone. Ok I got her. She thought last year was bad this year is gonna be a living hell for her. I poured my feelings out to her and this is what I get. really? Time to plot my revenge.

Corahn POV

well day 1 of my plot to destroy Abby self-esteem went pretty well. I don't know why I'm even doing this I just am. Don't judge me. My plan really is ti get Abby to fall for me. Then get into her pants and tell the entire school what a hoe she is. Theb she will never want to show her face around school again.

Alexis POV

Abby never listens so lets see how much she listens when diggy has a new girlfriend. Revenge sounds so sweet right now.

??? POV

So diggy is just gonna break up with Abby like nothing. Well I'm getting my revenge on that nigga. I hate for anyone to hurt her. And no one is EVER gonna hurt her again. karma's gonna be a real bitch soon.

Diggy POV

That girl. She never let me finish what I gotta say. But she gone learn to listen when i pull out a little revenge