Female Vampires X Lonely Male Reader

On a dark and misty night a young boy was running through the woods after he was caught looting the place of a group of thugs.

(Thug 1): GET BACK HERE!

(Thug 2): HAHAHAHA OH WHEN WE GET OUR HANDS ON YOUR BOY!

(Thug 3): YOUR GOING TO SUFFER!

You run through the woods as you hear the voices of the thugs behind you but due to the mist you have trouble seeing things.

(Y/n's mind): I need to find a place to hide!

You suddenly trip over something and land hard face first on the ground.

(Y/n): Agh!

You look around to see what tripped you and you fought it would be a rock......but as you made contact with what tripped you it made your eyes widen as you see a dead body with it's lifeless eyes looking right at you.

(Y/n): AAAAAAHHHHH!

You scream in horror and quickly get up and run again.

(Thug 2): I have you now!

You look to your left to see the second thug ramming into you making you fall over.

(Y/n): Agh!

The second thug quickly grabs your leg stopping you from getting away.

(Thug 2): Got you!

(Y/n): Let go of me!

As you try to kick him off of you the other thugs arrive.

(Thug 1): HAHAHAHA we have you now!

(Thug 3): Your going to pay for taking our stuff kid.

The third thug pulls out a knife from his pocket.

(Y/n) S-Stop!

The third thug grabs your shirt and pulls you close to him.

(Thug 3): Shut the fuck up you brat!

(Thug 2): Yeah shut it!

The third thug slashes your cheek.

(Y/n): AAAAAHHHH!

(Thug 3): HA! you little pussy I only just cut you and your screaming.

The third thug lets you go making you drop to the ground.

(Thug 1): We best make this quick this place is giving me the chills.

(Thug 3): Oh shut you big baby.

(Thug 1): The fuck did you just call me!?

(Thug 3): A big baby!

Suddenly something crashes into the second thug sending him flying into nearby bushes.

(Thug 3 and 1): What the fuck!

(Y/n): !

(Thug  2): AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! HELP ME!

The second thug screams as the bush starts to violently shake.

(Thug 1): Hang on buddy! 

The 2 other thugs run over to the bush but suddenly 2 figures one with long blonde hair and the other with long black hair crash down onto the 2 other thugs knocking them down and immediately start biting into their necks while they dig their nails into the thugs.

(Thug 1 and 3): AAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Your eyes widen at the scene but you quickly get up and make a run for it.