Chapter 2.

Rylan in the picture:-) ------------>

---------------------

" Yo Jacob! Over here man!" I heard Jace yell as I made my way inside the living room. The party had started and was in full swing. It was a typical teenage party, girls and guys everywhere, making out, grinding against each other, drinking and laughing their asses of even though I doubt that it was even funny.

" The King finally arrived. Now the party can start for real!" I shouted over the loud music and put my hands up to turn everyone's attention on me. They all nodded and shouted back over the music

" Holla to that buddy!"

" Let's start partying for real!" Somebody else shouted.

" Oh my gosh! Jacob is here!" I heard a girl scream and then a bunch of other girls giggled like little girls as they batted their eyelashes at me.

I laughed at their enthusiasm and winked at a few of them making them almost faint.

" Can someone get me a beer?" I asked no one in particular. And before I even had the time to turn around a beer bottle was placed in my hand.

I smiled at the red headed girl that had handed me the beer. I brought my finger to my lips and kissed it and then placed it at her lips with a smirk on my face.

" Thank you darling."

" Eh....eh..Oh god.. eh. You welcome J- Jacob." She stuttered with her fingers on her lips. It looked like she was trying to protect her lips from the air. I laughed and shook my head as I walked by her and over to Jace and the rest of my friends.

Jace is the only guy at school that I can trust with my life. He has never disappointed me in anything that we have ever done and we have been friends since we were kids. He knows everything about me.

 He even knows that I have a small heart shaped tattoo on one of my ass cheeks, which he should be honored about because not even my parents know about that one.  If they ever find out , I am pretty sure that they would skin me alive and never let me get drunk again. I got that one when I got drunk at another party and apparently I decided that I liked hearts and that of all places I decided to get one on my ass. Weird, I know.

I get pretty wild when I'm drunk, let me tell you that.

" I love you Jacob!" Somebody yelled as I passed a bunch of kids on my way to Jace.

I laughed " I love you too. Whoever you are." I said back.

A few of them put their hands up and started yelling. " It was me Jacob."

" I love him so much." A girl said as she looked me over. I winked at her and continued my walk.

I slapped Jace on the shoulder " Great party man."

He grinned like a fool and nodded. " I know. I'm a master at throwing parties you know that."

I laughed and nodded in agreement. It was true, his parties always rocked.

" Oh god I think I'm going to faint. Look who just got here." A girl with the most annoying high pitched voice said close to me. She was talking to her friends and they all turned around to look at the door. I looked over too and groaned in annoyance.

Who the fuck let the dogs in?

Rylan walked in with his two airheads that he calls best friends, airhead Tyson and airhead Dean. Rylan was wearing a v-neck white t-shirt and some dark jeans. His hair was tousled with wax and his eyes were shining from the light in the living room, his tan and muscular body towering over everybody else as he walked. He looked so freaking ugly that I wanted to puke. So ugly that my head was spinning from his...his..eh. Ugliness. Yeah, that's it, his ugliness.

I shook my head and looked away for a second before my eyes found him again. Oh, who am I kidding.

His smooth walked over and I swear it looked like everyone moved over just so he could walk straight ahead without having to push himself trough a bunch of people. It looked like a scene from a movie and I was surprised none of them got on their knees and kissed the ground he was walking on. Because apparently he was a Greek god to everyone.

As he passed a blond girl he smacked her on the ass and winked at her. I'm not even kidding now, but I swear she fainted.

She freaking fainted just because he touched her ass and winked at her.

I rolled my eyes and looked away from him as I took a sip of my beer. It was then that I noticed that the music had stopped because everybody were to busy looking at Rylan.

" Can someone turn the freaking music on! What the hell!" I shouted.

And instantly the music was turned on and everybody started dancing on their spot.

" That's what I'm talking about." I said with a smile and pulled a random girl over and started dancing with her. She was really hot with her short black dress and blond hair. She smiled seductively and put her hands on my chest rubbing her hands everywhere.

" You are so sexy Jacob." She purred and licked her lips as a smirk formed on my lips.

" I know babe. I know." I told her confidently. It was the truth, I know that I'm sexy and I don't hide that.

She moved closer and brought her lips to mine, and just as my lips met hers, she was pulled away from me. I looked up and groaned when I saw that she was now in Rylan's hands. She looked over at me apologetically.

" You didn't just do that asshole." I said to Rylan. And the war has started. I just knew he would do something like this. That's what he always does. He takes away everything that I want just because he likes it. I mean, what the hell?

Okay, so I do the same thing but whatever.

He can't do that to me. It's just not acceptable.

He smirked and put the girls chin between fingers and brought her lips to his. The girls eyes fluttered close and she pressed herself close to him as his lips meet hers. He didn't close his eyes but kept watching me with a smile in his eyes.

He was doing it to annoy me I could see that. And I should have been the bigger person and just walked away but I didn't.

I pulled the girl away from him and kissed her on the lips, exactly where Rylan's lips had been just a few seconds ago. The girl wasn't even a good kisser but I sucked it up and did the same thing as him and didn't close my eyes as I watched him. He glared at me and pulled her back kissing her smack on the lips making me roll my eyes. She almost fell over because she was getting dizzy from being pulled from this side to that side. She had probably had a few drinks so it made everything worse.

Okay, this is getting stupid I thought to myself. But I don't give up so easily. Instead of taking the girl from him I took a dark haired girl that had been watching the whole scene and kissed her instead. God, she was even worse than the other girl, she tasted like alcohol and shit. Her lips were slightly cracked and she pressed her boobs against my chest as she deepened the kiss. Everyone had stopped what they were doing and was watching us.

" Why didn't he take me?" I heard a girl whine.

We were both kissing different girls with our eyes wide open as we watched each other. For a weird reason it was really annoying me that he was kissing that girl. And he was looking at me with an angry expression on his face but I brushed it off and we continued to kiss the girls for a few minutes and pulled away at the same time as we pushed away the girls that were now tangled in our arms with looks of pure pleasure in their eyes. Both of them landed on the floor with loud noises making them grunt and groan in pain.

Rylan and I kept glaring at each other but got tired of it in the end.

"Asshole!" I said to him.

"Shithead!" He said back as we both bumped our shoulders against the other when we passed each other. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom to wash my mouth from the horrible taste.

When I was finished I dried my hands on the towel that was hanging by the sink and opened the door to walk out. But suddenly I was pushed inside again and a pair of soft lips attacked mine.

What the fuck!