Chapter 10.

Jacob's pov.

I pressed the phone to my ear as I sat down on my bed, it rang a few times before he picked up.

"What's up my man?"

"Jace, get you're ass over here!" I yelled down the phone as I layed down on my bed.

"What if I don't want to?" He answered and I heard Clare scream at him in the background. I couldn't hear what she was saying, her voice was muffled.

"Shut up woman. I'm on the phone!" He yelled back, obviously pissed.

Another normal day at their household. If I'm over at their house and I don't hear anyone arguing or yelling at each other for no reason at all, then there's something wrong! And their parents have gotten used to their yelling and screaming so they never meddle in their arguments.

"What if I come over and kick your ass, huh?" I replied to his question, making him snort and laugh lightly.

"That would hurt I guess."

"Yeah, I guss so too. So don't make me come over there."

I heard him sigh and the sound of Clare in the background pounding on his door got louder. "I feel so unappreciated." He said loudly with fake sadness.

I rolled my eyes before answering. " Hurry up!" I didn't let him answer as I disconnected the call.

I threw my phone on my bed and walked out of my room to check on the others.

Adrian's bedroom door was wide open and his bed perfectly made, and the usual pile of clothes and books on the floor was cleaned up, which I know he didn't do himself. River must have cleaned his room today, since he was out and couldn't complain.

I walked down the stairs and into the living room were River and Jayden were both sitting to close to each other for my taste, their hands entwined. I scrunched up my nose as I sat down on the couch facing the television, trying not to look at the two lovebirds.

"What crawled up you're ass?" Jayden asked not taking his eyes of the River.

I raised an eyebrow, looking at him with distaste.

River smacked him on the arm, and Jayden laughed looking at him with a smile.

"Jayden, don't talk like that." River scolded but I could see the smile forming on his face, despite him trying to look stern and angry.

" He talks like that to me, so I thought why not see how he likes it." Jayden answered glancing at me with a smile.

" Thanks dad, so nice of you." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

" No problem, son. You know I love you."

" Yeah, yeah. Now stop you two." River said turning his attention to the television. I shook my head and turned to the television as well.

From the corner of my eye I saw River whisper something in Jayden's ear that made him smile like a creep and bite his lip, they looked like two teenagers, cuddled up on the couch like that not an inch of space between them.

I groaned loudly and smacked my forehead several times just to get that image out of my head. "I think I need to wash my eyes."

" Stop being such a baby, Jacob. We love each other and we'll spend every minute showing each other that. If you don't like it, then turn around." River said before kissing Jayden on the lips, I think he even used tounge.

I shuddered with disgust. Ugh! I need to get out of here before they take it further.

I was about to stand up and leave when I heard footsteps coming towards the living room and a second later Jace walked inside with a huge grin on his face looking like he owned the place.