Chapter 6.

"What's up dad?"

Jayden looked away from the fotball game he was watching to look at me.

"Jacob, were have you been all this time? You could have atleast called."

I shrugged and flopped down on the couch beside him. " I just drove around, and forgot the time."

Jayden shook his head but smiled before turning his gaze to the television again.

After the little incident in the locker room, I just needed a little time alone so I drove around town for two hours, I only stopped once to buy myself a coffee and then continued to drive again with no spesific destination. I felt much better after and I even called Jace and got Rylan's phone number and called him to figure things out.

Jace was a real pain in the ass, and kept asking me about why I needed Rylan's number. I just yelled a bunch of words to him and threatened to tell his sister that he had let people have sex in her room. When I mentioned Clare's name he just gave in right away and gave me his number, that pussy.

Without hesitation I had called Rylan and told him that we had to discuss things. I know that I wanted him, but just because he was attractive, not for any other reason. After our little conversation he told me the same thing, which was fine with me because I can't deal with this everytime I see him.

And tonight he is coming over so we can get this over with.

" Jacob, I called you six times. Where have you been?" I heard River ask as he made his way inside the living room.

" Ugh, can't a guy have a little privacy." I retorted making River frown.

" I never said that you couldn't have privacy, I just want you to pick up your phone when we call so we know you're alright. Is that really to much to ask?" River replied and sat down in the middle of me and Jayden. Jayden was still looking at the television like nothing had happend. I don't think he even noticed that River had walked in.

River put his hand on top of Jayden's and kissed him on the cheek before turning Jayden's head away from the football game so he could kiss him on the lips, making me glare at him.

" Could you atleast wait until I'm out of here" I said rolling my eyes.

Jayden pulled away from the kiss looking over at me. " Then get out. What are you waiting for?"

I groaned and stood up " Keep it clean, we actually hang out here"

They both chuckled as I walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and brought out some leftover pasta eating it as fast as I could before walking upstairs to my room.

My room is a typical guy room, previously It was painted a creamy white because River thought that dark blue which is my favorite color was a bit too dark and emo-ish. So we went for a lighter color, but after a few months I couldn't take it anymore and painted it dark blue one day when River and Jayden went out for dinner.

Jayden didn't really care about it, but River had a fuss and complained for an hour about me turning into a troubled teenager because I never listened to what they said.

I just nodded carelessly and prentended to listen, as he went on and on about it.

I guess you could say that my room is neat, but not because I keep it clean myself, it is all thanks to River. He is a clean freak, and cleans my room at least six times a day. The clothes that I had trown on the floor in the morning were all folded neathly and placed in my closet, and my king sized bed was made and looked like it was taken out of a magazine for home decoration stuff, I have no idea what does magazines are called.