"You seem quite out of it. What's with that? From what I've seen, you're never off your guard." Kankuro mocked. I walked passed him, heading straight for the door.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!"

"Fine. I won't. But why do you care? Last time I checked, you were threatening me." I told him stoically while I lazily pushed open the door. He looked at me confused.

"Yeah, I know...but with the effort you made, and what you said to Gaara..." He didn't finish. He didn't need to, either.

"I know it was sudden, and out of line. I apologize for that." 

"Wha- really? I mean, how did you even know that, anyway?" I sighed, taking a seat on the grass right outside the arena. Kankuro sat next to me.

"I know what is going to happen to you all. I know what has happened to you all. I can't explain it, for reasons you don't need to know at the moment, but I just think you should know that I can. And that I have a good reason for everything." I paused, unsure of what I should say next.

"Make sure you tell your siblings that, too." I said, pursing my lips. 

"What do you mean? Why would I tell them that?" I sighed, looking down at my lap.

"I don't know. Just...please do it as a favor, alright? Promise me?" I asked him. 

"Uh, sure. I promise." I smiled a bit. 

"Thank you, Kankuro. Now, I should probably be going. I'm a little overwhelmed." I told him, a smile still on my face.

"Overwhelmed? From what?" He asked as I stood up. I brushed myself off before answering.

"Just...this place, I guess." I admitted before walking away. Man, was I ready to get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kuraun! Kuran!!" I started to wave my arms above my head as the voice called my name. I finally felt something, and I hit it harder with my hand, and received a slap back.

"Kuraun, wake up or I will slap you again!" I opened my eyes, and l sat straight up.

"Oh, hey Thorns. Uh...this isn't home...?" I started, getting on my feet. Toge sighed.

"No, you fell asleep under a tree. I came to get you. It's morning." I yawned, indicating she was right. 

"Then shouldn't we get back?" I asked her, heading toward the village. She nodded.

"Yeah, we should. Listen, Kuraun. I have something to ask you." She started as we started to walk.