Thirteen

Y/n~ Your name

F/c~ Favorite Color

F/b~ Favorite breakfast

N/n~ Nickname

E/c~ Eye color

H/c~ Hair color

H/t~ Hair type(curly, straight, etc.)

F/a~ Favorite animal

F/fl~ Favorite flower

F/d~ Favorite drink

F/f~ Favorite food

I'm sorry but you are going to have long hair.

Probably add more later

"Come on Sky time to take a bath" I heard Gene say followed by her giggling. He walked in the bathroom carry Sky on his shoulders. I smiled at them. We put her in the bubble bath and she took a handful of bubble and blew it all over me and Gene. We laughed at her. I got some water and splashed her, then Gene splashed me, and then Sky splashed Gene. This went on for a while. Our laughter filling the house. I took some bubbles and put it on Sky's nose. She giggled and Gene laughed at us. Gene smirked and grabbed a handful of bubbles.

"Gene if you do it you're gonna have to clean the bathroom" I said scooting away a little. His smirked turned into a huge smile. He clapped and bubbles went everywhere. We all laughed and finished up the bath. I grabbed SKy and got her dressed into her pj's. A cute lion onesie. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead. I stood up and sat in the rocking chair. Gene sat on the edge of her bed and opened a child's book and started reading. I smiled at this sight. He got finished reading and kissed her forehead. I stood up holding out my hand and we walked to our bedroom and went to sleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing I rolled over and answered it.

M(Manager)- Hey Y/n don't forget about your performance this afternoon, and the duet you're gonna do. Can't wait to see who you picked.

Y (Y/n)- Yeah okay I won't forget.

I hung up and rolled back over......the wrong way.,,, THUD!

"You okay up there?" I heard Gene yell from somewhere in the house. I lifted myself up a little.

"Yeah" I yelled back. I stood up and walked to my closet holding my head. I got changed into a black and dark gray striped long sleeved crop top with black jeans. I walked downstairs and Gene raised his eyebrow at me.

"What are you looking at" I said to him. He crossed his arms and walked up to me.

"Why you wearing that, I thought you were gonna wear that or your next performance" He said to me. I laughed at him.

"I perform at noon and you're gonna be singing with me" I said to him. His face went a light shade of pink.

"B But your w whole family w will be watching" He stuttered. I laughed at his adorableness.

"Woah is big bad Genie afraid to sing in front of my family?" I said smirking. His face got red. I laughed at him and kissed his cheek. I walked over to my bag and took out the song I wanted us to do.

"Here, take this and practice, it's not a hard song, i mean i don't write hard songs" I smiled. (I do not own any of the music/songs). He deflated and rubbed the back of his neck taking the song lyrics.

"There's n no getting out o of this is there?" He said looking down. I smiled at him.

"I love you, you're so cute when you get all flustered and embarrassed I never get to see you like this" I said putting my arms around his neck while he puts his around my waist. He pulled me ast tight against him catching me off guard. I felt my face heat up. I looked into his teal eyes.