Twelve

Y/n~ Your name

F/c~ Favorite Color

F/b~ Favorite breakfast

N/n~ Nickname

E/c~ Eye color

H/c~ Hair color

H/t~ Hair type(curly, straight, etc.)

F/a~ Favorite animal

F/fl~ Favorite flower

F/d~ Favorite drink

F/f~ Favorite food

I'm sorry but you are going to have long hair.

Probably add more later

I slowly shut the door to Gene's guest room and crutched my way to the couch. I set down on the couch then turned so my leg was taking up the rest of the couch. I leaned back on the arm of the chair closing my eyes and relaxing. I heard footsteps walk into the living room.

"Thanks for taking care of Sky and letting us stay here Genie" I said with my eyes still closed. I slowly opened them and he was standing next to me with his head down. I sitted up real fast.

"How come you never told me about her" He asked wiping his face then looking away, "I know you're probably not ready to answer it but I really need the answer Y/n. She's my daughter too and I already missed 2 years of her life" He got down on his knees. He put his hands on his legs and looked up at me. His black hair was covering his face still, tears streaming out of his teal blue eyes.

"I promised myself that when I have kids i'm never gonna end up like my dad" He said crying even more. I motioned him over to me and he laid his head on my stomach. I started moving my hands through his midnight black hair.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't think you would want to have kids yet, I didn't know how you would react" I said as tears started to go down my face. He sniffed and lifted his head up. He put his hands on both of my cheeks, we stared into each others eyes as he wiped the tears off my face.

"Don't cry please, I don't want you to cry. I hate it when you cry, it makes me feel so useless when you do. Can we start over and raise our child together and be together?" He asked and smiled. I smiled back at him. We started to lean in, our lips slowly connecting. We pulled apart slowly as our lips slightly stuck together. He picked me up bridal style and laid me down on his bed.

"Goodnight Y/n" He said with his voice doing deep and raspy. I smiled at his voice and slowly felt my eyes close.

"I love you" I said as I fell asleep.

*One month later*

I was sitting in the doctor's office to get my cast off. I really hope Gene and Sky are having fun at home. The doctor came in with scissors.

"Okay are you ready Ms. Lycan" He said coming closer. I nodded and he started to cut off my cast. He took it of and there was a scar from my mid-thigh all the way down to right above my ankle. The doctor grabbed my arm and helped me stand. I was doing good nothing wrong.

Step

Okay it's all good

Step

Still good. I started walking everything was great I could walk again with no crutches.

"You have to take it easy though" The doctor said. I nodded and walked out of the doctors office. I got my phone out and called Gene.