Five

Y/n~ Your name

F/c~ Favorite Color

F/b~ Favorite breakfast

N/n~ Nickname

E/c~ Eye color

H/c~ Hair color

H/t~ Hair type(curly, straight, etc.)

F/a~ Favorite animal

F/fl~ Favorite flower

F/d~ Favorite drink

F/f~ Favorite food

I'm sorry but you are going to have long hair.

Probably add more later

I woke up hating the world. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 10:11. I groaned and laid back down. I did not want to get up today. I heard Jack whine. I got up not wanting to be was barking at the door. Ughhhh. I took the hair tie from my wrist and pulled my knotted hair into a high ponytail. I grabbed his leash and he started to jump up and down. I clipped it to him and opened the door. He walked out kinda pulling me. We were walking down the street went he stopped to do his business.I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out of my pajama shorts and checked.

Manager(M)- I'm sorry to cut you vacation super short but you have to come back in two days.

so Today's Tuesday so I'll leave Thursday . I was waiting for him to get done went I felt someone snake their arms around my waist. I immediately pulled them off and turned around to slap the person. I stopped my hand inches away from their face. It was a certain powder blunette. I hugged her.

"Hey Katie" I said to her. She pulled out of the hug. 

"Man Y/n I didn't know you had reflexes now" Katie said to me.  I laughed.

"Well I had to learn how defend myself if my bodyguards aren't with me" I said to her as jack jumped on my leg. I crouched down and petted him. I turned to walk home.

"Bodyguards why do you need bodyguards?" she asked. Oh yeah I forgot. I smiled at here.

"I'm a singer you know the singer Y/n" I said motioning to myself. She looked shocked.

"But how you guys look different and your voices sound different" She said. I laughed.

"You mean my voice sounds like this" I said while changing my voice making it sound like it does on stage. Her eyes widened.

"Sing for me then i'll believe you" she said crossing her arms.

"I'm not going to sing right now there's fans here and they could tackle me" I said to her. I opened my door and let Jack in.

"Ugh fine but the gang is going to have a party tonight, or sleepover like old times" she said punching my arm. I shrugged.

"I'll come what time" I asked her.

"6:00 and and here's my number just in case you can't find it" She said and walked off.

*TIME SKIP BECAUSE OF SHIPS*

I got to the door with my pj's on. F/c striped shorts and a tank top. I also had a jacket with me if I get cold.  I knocked on the door and Jack barked. I laughed at him and the door opened. It was Aaron. I smiled and hugged him while Jack growled at him. I laughed at Jack. I walked inside and saw everyone.

Lucinda, Aph, Katie, KC, Aaron, Laurence, Travis, Garroth, Zane, Dante, and Vylad.

"Hey don't forget about me" I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned around and saw Gene. I smiled and hugged him and he was totally off guard and he fell. We were laughing like crazy and everyone else was sorta quiet. I stood up and held put my hand and Gene took it.

"You guys are still so cute" KC yelled at us two. I blushed a little.

"Well I still think you and Zane are cute" I said to her sticking my tongue out. Jack came inside and ran to Aph's dog. I smiled at the pitbull and husky playing together. I sat down next to Aph and Gene sat on the other side of me.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked everyone. Aph, KC, and Katie's eyes lit up and they smiled.

"Spin the bottle!!!!" They screamed. I covered my ears along with everyone else.

"Do we really have to play this game i don't like physical contact" Zane said.

"Oh shush Zane~Kun, Kawaii~chan thinks you need to live a little" She said giggling a little.  Zanr turned his head away from her and mumbled something they were so cute. I looked at Laurence. The blonde one right. He was smiling big at them.

"So is Laurence going first" I said pointing to the blonde his face got a little red. They all laughed.

"What? That's Laurence right oh wait or is it Garroth" I said hitting my forehead. They laughed more. Aph walked over to Garroth? The blonde one and handed him the bottle. He sighed and spinned it. It landed on Gene. Garroths face got red. I started laughing.

"Gene I always knew you went both ways" I said laughing. Everyone joined in. Even Zane. Gene rolled his eyes and Garroth walked over to Gene and kissed his cheek. I got a little jealous but i'm okay it's not like we're dating.

"Okay my turn, Ugh I regret coming to this thing" Gene said spinning the bottle. I watched it go round and round till it stopped on. Aph. Me and Aaron growled at the same time. Everyone looked at me and him. I felt my face get red. Why did i growl.

"Umm I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" I said getting up.

"Aww can Little Y/n not handle Gene kissing another girl" I growled at him and everyone looked shocked. I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom and shut the door. I heard Jack bark at the door. I saw my vision turn blurry then back to normal. I heard everyone knocking on the door.

"Y/n what's wrong" I looked at my hands I saw claws forming. SHIT

"Is there a full moon tonight?" I asked them grunting. I heard Aaron and Katie gasp.

"Yeah why" I heard Lucinda say. Fuck Me. I felt myself trying to turn into a Lycan.

"Y/n are you okay in there?" It was Gene.

"Gene.." I yelped in pain.

"Please...don't come....here" I barely got out. Then Aaron and Katie came in with ropes. I looked at them and dropped to my knees in pain.

"Just tie me up already" I yelled at them. Once they finished I fully transformed.

"Y/n what's going on?" he asked. He tried the door and it opened. I forgot to lock it. He stuck his head and gasped. I saw the fear in his eyes and he shut the door. I kept my head down and didn't want anyone to look at me. I heard them leave the room and I sat there alone.

"I'm still here Y/n" I heard Gene say. I looked up and he was standing against the wall with his arms crossed not looking at me.

"Why didn't you tell my that you were this thing" He sounded hurt. I looked back down.

"You can't talk can you. Ugh. Y/n I don't care about what you are. I'm just surprised" He said sitting in front of me. I whined and shuffled my chains.

"You want out?" He asked me raising an eyebrow. I shook my head up and down. He breathed out and untied me. I stretched and laid down. He laid down too and I grabbed him and pulled him closer.

"I'm supposed to cuddle you from behind" he said. I growled at him and hugged him tighter. I slowly felt my eyes closing.

Sorry it's so late totally forgot.