Two

Y/n~ Your name

F/c~ Favorite Color

F/b~ Favorite breakfast

N/n~ Nickname

E/c~ Eye color

H/c~ Hair color

H/t~ Hair type(curly, straight, etc.)

F/a~ Favorite animal

F/fl~ Favorite flower

F/d~ Favorite drink

F/f~ Favorite food

I'm sorry but you are going to have long hair.

Probably add more later

I woke up to my dog barking at the door. Not wanting to wake up I slowly got up and walked to the door. When I opened it I saw Guy.

"Good morning" he sang. I groaned at him and turned around. I walked to the coffee pot and started to make some coffee. Jack started whining by his food bowl. I got a cup of dog food and poured into his and watched him happily eat i petted him softly. I stretched.

"So what are you doing here exactly" I asked while walking over to the coffee pot and make myself a cup of coffee sweet with a hint of blackness. I took a sip and leaned over the counter.

"Well there's a little party festival going on tonight at the beach and we would love if you could come and just relax and meet some people and not be alone" He said to me. I shrugged. And nodded my head he put a flyer on the counter and poofed away. I finished drinking my coffee and went to the bathroom. Oh my irene I look terrible. I brushed out all the knots in my hair. I went upstairs and grabbed my bathing suit and put it on. I shouted for Jack and we started to walk around just looking at the other houses and shops. I saw a doggie daycare and looked at Jack. His ears went back and he started to back up.

"Come on how about for an hour?" I said to him. He growled. I rolled my eyes and picked him up.

"You're going for an hour so deal with it" I said walking in. I signed a paper and I let him run loose with the other dogs. I smiled looking at him having fun. I turned around and walked to the beach. I saw a couple people here and there but not too much people. I walked to the shore and felt the water go over my feet and leave. I walked farther in the water. Feeling the cold sensation on my skin.

"Hey watch out!" I heard a kinda familiar voice scream. My instincts kicked in and i turned around and caught the volleyball. A guy with dark brown hair in a green bathing suit started to run up to me. As he got closer I noticed he had green eyes. He looked familiar. I walked up to him and handed him the ball. A guy with blue hair came running up to us. As he got closer I saw his blue eyes and then it clicked.

"Dante!" I yelled dropping the ball running up to him hugging him. He was definitely surprised because he never hugged back. I got out of the hug but left my hands on his shoulders. I pushed my hair out of my vision. I started laughing.

"Do you really not remember me?" I asked him. He still looked surprised and shook his head. The dark brown haired guy walked next to him which i'm pretty sure was Garroth's brother or is it Laurence.

"It's Y/n from highschool hold on" I said. I grabbed my hair and pulled it to the side and made it cover my right eye. His eye widened in shock.

"Oh my irene you look so different from highschool and is more outgoing than before" Dante said. I looked at the dark brown haired guy he looked kinda jealous.

"Hey don't worry Dante's like a brother to me I dated his brother in highschool I'm Aaron's sister" I said smiling. His face looked kinda shocked.

"Anyway is Gene here too?" I asked hopeful. He shook his head no. I snapped my fingers in defeat.

"So what's your name you seem familiar but I can't put my finger on it"I said to the dark brown haired guy.

"It's Vylad Ro'meave" He said. Oh yeah.

"Laurence's brother right?" I asked. They both started laughing.

"What?" I asked them. Dante put his hand on Vylad to steady himself cause he was laughing. Vylad stopped and blushed a little. I smirked at him and his blush deepen a little.

"Y/n here has trouble telling Laurence and Garroth apart" Dante said. I crossed my arms and mutter whatever.

"Anyway the whole gang's here on the island though" Dante said. My face lit up I get to see Aaron. We started to walk to their house. They walked in a followed in behind them. We walked in, the smell of popcorn filled the air, and it was quiet. I was hiding behind Dante, me being the short potato I am, no one could see.

"Oh Dante Vylad you're back I thought you said you weren't going to be back for a while" I heard a familiar girl voice say.

"Well we ran into a certain someone" Dante said moving out of the way. I saw a powder blue haired girl holding popcorn. Her eyes met mine and she screamed while throwing the popcorn, and he ran to me and engulfed me into a hug.

"....Katelyn......Air....."I gasped. She dropped me and we laughed.

"What's wrong my Blueberry" I heard a voice say. Katelyn's face went a light shade o pink for second then she pushed it away. I smiled huge knowing there's only one person who calls Katelyn that. A guy with white hair walked over her. I waved and Travis ran to me and hugged me. I laughed.

"You look so different from high school but one thing's for sure you never grew" Travis said. I slapped him across the face.

"She's still as feisty too" Katelyn said laughing.

"So are you going to pick up the popcorn?"I asked her. She looked back and the popcorn all over the ground. She groaned and looked at Travis with puppy eyes. I smiled at their cuteness.

"I'll pick it up IF you give me a kiss" Travis smirked. Katelyn rolled hre eyes and kissed him. ON THE LIPS. I couldn't help it I squealed. They all looked at me.

"Oh no she turned into a Kawaii~Chan" Vylad said. I hesitantly smiled. JACK! I gasped.

"JACK!"I yelled while turning around running to the doggy daycare. I ran all the way there. I got into the daycare panting hard.

"Miss. Y/n we have your dog ready for you" I waved at them and Jack came and jumped on my leg happily. I laughed at him and pet him.