Another destructive Jenga piece- Chapter 7

Hello my wonderful peoples! Welcome back! I truly hope you enjoyed my last chapter. I hope in the last couple of months some of you friends have not been too confused. Wattpad had given me some technical problems I resolved. All's fine now, I had a chance to extremely edit the last chapters. If you are reading this story after 11/26/18 you should be fine. Anyhow, all character rights go to Rick Riordan and that plot is mine. Thank you for your time, please comment, suggest, and enjoy.....

————-

Last times on The Youngest Son of Leto

"He boomed, "'Perseus, stand to the gods."

—————- 

        Perseus' POV

          All 8 pairs of eyes made my knees jelly. 'Cmon, get a grip of yourself. Arty and Apollo did it untroubled. Why can't you!' I thought miserably. This whole time, it felt as if the Fates had their undivided attention to me mainly. Like they were already deciding flowers for my coffin. I looked at my sibling for reassurance knowing I wouldn't get it from anyone else. 

         Getting up from my unwilling bow I stood to the Fates utterly overwhelmed. I swear it was a solid minute of them just staring at me. Hurry up grannys, you don't have that much time to sit around anyway. Wait no, they're immortal. They took another string, but with no similarities to my brother or sister. It was undefined, and changed with no pattern completely unreadable. They held on to it tightly, the three of them chanted their jibberish. Mine seemed longer than anyone else's. 

          Soon the string disappeared to light and the three old ladies eyes flashed open. They watch me intently. Suddenly I felt an excruciating pain. I hope I covered my face of emotion less than seeable. Surely my sibling exchange of power hadn't hurt so darn much. Raw pain arched my back. Then, all pain slipped away. I felt better. Godly like. Most devoted. This was better than I had felt before I was in the womb. I looked around, seeing the other gods looked at me with curiosity and puzzlement. 

            Then the Fates screeched my fortune, "Perseus, Son of Zues and Leto. You shall have power over traits of the heroes of future and past. Tied to the ancient rule, though your interaction with heroes will not be contained. You are god of challenges, as the many you will face in life. Loyalty, a trait you show in every situation. Swordsmanship, as its best if your abilities. God of tides and waves taking from Poseidon. Lastly, shared from your siblings, you are in the middle, god of the morning sunset and the evening sunrise. Use your powers wisely." Okay wow. That sounded pretty cool. I mean control of the sun at its end and start. Loyalty also was a nice aspect. And god of heroes! Like demigods or mortal heroes. Oh gods.... do I predict their outcomes and success. Holy Hades, I hope I don't screw all this up.  

         I was caught off guard when the Fates spoke again, more force in the old voices. "But beware! You will have more challenges of just a godly life. A twisting and changing destiny  if yours." That didn't sound so good. I was slightly dizzy. I looked at other gods. Their faces become 10x more interested. Apollo and Artemis looked weary with concern. I think Apollo grimaced. Suddenly my brothers eyes flashed gold and he inaudibly gasped. They Fates continues to my dislike. 

"A child and god belonging to two places on thy throne  tries a true best. 

Places unknown lives unrest like the darkness of the pit

Torture from memories and pain

A child of Leto's enemies have one ultimate aim                  

With more friends unlike                                                    

This calm life with not suffice."