Miss Artemis- Chapter 4

Hey peoples! Here's another chapter for you guys. I wanted to give a quick, thankful thanks to all reading this. Anywho I must say Rick Riordan owns all characters and backgrounds of PJO and HOO. I just own this plot. Suggestions, constructive critism, and comments welcomed. Enjoy....

            Artemis's POV: 

              My younger brothers, Perseus and Apollo walked beside of me as we explored the extremities and streets of Greece. We walked in peace marveling at the sights before us, prelimitory to now of what we have briefly seen. It's evolved a better discernment of language from last we came. But honestly we have only been on Delos for less years.  

            Slightly staggering behind my furtive steps Apollo sighed. "Even though throughout the century we know Ancient Greece has been advancing, but I see sights and believe this culture and life of Greece with get way more modernized beyond most dreams." Perseus nodded in agreement next to me, "Well Sunray, you have a flair of knowing the comings and fortune so I will just follow you on that." 

             Well, I reckon that is true, even though I can beat Apollo mostly in a duel, there's one thing making him a challenging opponent; his sense of knowing. As if even though Apollo may hardly be familiar with an opponent he knows their moves and next steps. Once Apollo told me it's harder with Perseus, being Perseus is untameable and most unpredictable completely. 

              As we all ambled through the to-be Athens, I hears an agonizing plea. Looking at Perseus and Apollo's facial expression I know they perceived the cry too. Perseus immediately jogged to the sound before I.

            We were lead to an abandoned, narrow, small, dirt back-street. Looking around in a dimmed area we saw an outline of a man, womanly screams right in front of the putrid male. I widened my eyes at the sight of the male trying to fill his lust.

Soon enough the man was on the ground as Apollo healed the young, victimized lady. "You dirty man! How could you do such a thing to such a youthful female!" I asked my arrow ready to be drawn out. The man hastily replied, "Well pretty lady, no need to get angry. That girl you took is my property. I am superior to all of you weaklings like her and you. Maybe while those lunatic men" He glanced toward my brothers, "give me back the girl you can fill her spot." 

            My eyes widened in disgust. "How can you even live any longer. You treat women like we are weak? Well let me show you how weak thee is. Dare you treat anyone like this. Secondly you have treated a goddess with such disrespect and no regards!" The filthy man shaked in fear and realization. I snarled on, "I hope uncle Hades gives you no mercy. 'He does not deserve being turned into a jackalope' I thought as I incarnated him without hesitation. 

            Looking back to the abandoned street, I saw Apollo treating any wounds that the abominable man had inflicted on the girl. Perseus was out of the way from Apollo abstracted in deep thought. The girl looked nervous near Apollo, so I intervened. "We will not hurt you young one. You are brave but I mustn't not know your name," I asked. The girl looked at me, "My name is Leto."

             I looked at her in curiousness, "Is Leto really your name?" We were all surprised. Leto responded, "Yes, my mother heard of the legend of the birth giver of three oncoming wonderful heroes, children of lord Zeus. My mother then made father name me after her to-be braveness and determination! My mom was virtuous and kind, but she died and my dad gave me away to my husband, whom I thank you for now being deceased." The schoolgirl looked proud to be named after my mother. Though it's  shameful, young women are being given away to men like cattle.