Frist kiss

You and Connor been together for a couple weeks now, but never kissed it didn't bother you as much but it did bother Connor a lot, he wanted it to romantic and remembered but how was going to do that?

Connor and you are pretty much the same; like going out, love pop rock music sometimes punk music, you both love sleep and food you're guys are pretty much the same just different genders.

Now you and Connor are walking around London together enjoying each other company before he has to go on tour again, Connor grips you hand tightly and pull you close, keeping you warm from the bitter London weather.

Connor kiss your head every now and then, letting you know he's there then you Connor would go to the Hard Rock Cafe; for some food as he knows is your favorite, Connor would get a stake and chips while you get burger and chips. Your favorite.

Connor would cut some of his food and feed you some like a baby, you giggle and take a bite and Connor smile brightly at you.

"Delicious." You giggle and Connor chuckle and sip on his drink.

Connor reach over the table and grab your hand rubbing his thumb on the top of your hand, you would smile at him and blush at how sweet he's being.

After you both finished, Connor paying the bill company annoying your protest at cutting the bill, then you and Connor would walk down the park and looking at the pond at the park, well you are but Connor watching you the whole time smiling.

You would look at Connor and smile and he will move a piece of your hair and tucked in your ear and hold your chin, Connor would lean in and you lean also letting each other lips crushed together.

You both move slowly testing the waters then after being sure, Connor pulled your waist closer towards him and you ran your finger in his brown hair, you both pulled away after a few a moments and smile at each other.

"I love you." Connor whisper and you smile brightly and blushed as being it the first I love you.

"I love you too." You peck Connor lips and hug him.

Connor never felt more alive then Does right now, knowing he has the best life with his future. And is that you.

_______________
I hope you guys like it is my first one

Bare with me they get better I think promise

That's all for now

Love you all 💗💗