Day7

Knock knock knock

"Come in"

Please be Nari.
Please be Nari.
Please be-

"Jimin?"

From that voice, he already knows who that is..

Lisa, as always.

"Hey Jimin" she smiles as usual.

Jimin just smiles a bit.

"How's Nari?"

Again?  She thought.

"Oh.. well, like always, she's doing good" Lisa nervously answered but luckily she didn't stutter.

"If she's doing good then why can't she visit me?" Jimin tilted his head, almost having enough of this.

"She's busy, Jimin"

Jimin irritatingly sighs and said, "And you're here again so that I won't be lonely?" He looks down while saying it like he doesn't want to talk to her nor see her NOR meet her.

"Yeah.. Something like that.." She looks down and fiddles with her fingers, feeling ashamed.

"You can just go home.. I wanna be alone right now. Just come back tomorrow.." Jimin then lies down on his bed and his back was facing in front of her.

"Okay.. See ya.." Lisa slowly went outside and decided to go to Nari's house. She's getting impatiently curious right now.

Knock knock knock

"Please wait!"

After a few seconds, Nari opens the door.

"Hey Lis"

"Hi" Lisa greeted back.

"Come inside" Nari guides the way to the couch. They sat there and started talking.

"So, why are you here? How is Jimin? Aren't you suppose to visit him?" She asks a lot of questions.

"I'll tell you if you tell me the truth first" After what Lisa said, Nari was confused by furrowing both of her eyebrows.

"Tell me why you're doing this.."

After a second, Nari's reaction change from a confusing one, to a serious one.

"Why are you asking?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Just curious.. You've been telling me to go and visit Jimin and make him happy every day, but why? Can't you just do it yourself? Every time I went inside, Jimin always asks 'how are you?', 'What happened to you?' And I can't just lie to him like that! Tell me.." Lisa begged.

She was about to say something by opening her mouth but it failed when her tears were coming out.

After one tear, Nari burst out crying. Lisa was shocked but she comforted her with a hug without hesitation.

"Here," She handed her a glass of water for a drink to make fewer sobs.

"Thanks.."

After Nari's little drama, Lisa didn't bother to ask her again and just comfort her quietly. She guesses she should explain to her to lessen this problem a bit.

"Lisa.."

"Yea?" Lisa said while sitting on the couch beside.

"Do you know why I'm being like this to him?" Nari looks up, showing her crybaby face.

"No. Not even a single bit" Lisa shook her head.

"Well.. I actually like him. After the two days of being friends with him, we've been sticking together like chewing gum. Or more like a glue. I thought he likes me too because he always do some skinship to me, and always there by my side, he also always talks about the girl he likes and he said that she's so pretty. He always tells me about 'her' with those eyes telling me.. That he was talking about me.. but..

*scoffs* I was stupid.. REALLY STUPID.. A FOOL.. I was obviously and foolishly wrong.. He was talking about you.."

After that, Lisa was shocked, putting her hand to her mouth.

"But.. How?"

"Like he said, 'she's so pretty', 'she's amazing', 'my future wife', 'she's so cute when laughing'. It was bugging me off so I teased him who. Then he gave up and told me the truth.." Nari explained.

"I'm.. Very.. Sorry, Nari.." Lisa pitied.

"It's okay.. I bet he's really happy with you these days.." Nari sadly smiles.

"No, he's not. Didn't you remember what I said? I said he always asks about how your condition. He's worried about you" Lisa replied with sad eyes.

"He's worried about me as a friend.. Nothing else.."

"Nari.." Lisa just caressed her back, understanding that she's also having a hard time.

How can she move on from this? Her crush is about to die and she's here.. Hiding from him.. This hurts her so much but..

Visiting him hurts her more..

~~

Gosh, not seeing her hurts me even more than this cancer.

"Okay.. See ya.." Lisa went outside.

Jimin slowly got up, being careful at the wires and other cables on and around him, and went closer to the window.

He saw Nari's house 7 buildings away. Just seeing her house makes him smile.

He gotta admit. He cares Nari more than his crush, Lisa, and he doesn't know why.

Nari is like his sister, his family, his boy, his girl, his friend, his best friend, and his human. Eh, pretty possessive but she also thought the same thing.

They always rely on each other, they never hide secrets from each other, and they never feel uncomfortable in any way.

But that's what he thought.

He doesn't know if she really thinks the same thing.

Many of his friends told him that he likes her, but he doesn't think so.

He has been having a crush on Lisa before Nari and he met. And when Nari comes, his feelings never change.

Uhm, no. His feelings never change, FOR Lisa. It was nothing more and nothing less. But to Nari, it changed, it was nothing less but everything more.

He knows that he had feelings for her when they got closer but it all faded away in an instant when he had this cancer.

To Lisa, it slowly faltered when he got trapped in Nari's bubble.

Once you Nar-in, you can't Nar-out.

If he would tell her about his feelings, then it would be awkward and they don't have time for that.

That's why he decided to confess Lisa instead of Nari.

And he never thought this would happen.

It just got even worse.