GIVING UP

Previous Chapter

"Then, you can marry Jungkook. Maybe i won't be coming back. So tell him that i've given up the marriage to you." she told me.

I was beyond shocked.

End of Chapter

Baram's POV

I smiled bitterly.

'Yes. Maybe he was once my first love. Maybe he was the one i want to dedicate my life to. Maybe, he's the one that keep me fighting for my life. But that was once.'

'Now, he's gone. I gave him to someone. I let him go. Even though just a little bit more suffering i can reach him, i let him go.'

'Let him be happy with the one he love. One-sided my love from me doesn't mean anything to him, but it means my world to me.'

'First love tends to be unforgettable. And you, Jungkook, will have a special place in my heart, that no one can ever fill, nor you will ever fill. My first and last love, the one whom i gave all of my heart, the one who can only returns it back,
I Love You. Goodbye.' i said to myself.

I smiled bitterly as Hyesung still shocked after what i say.

"I know you're shocked. Me too. But, keep this thing." i give back the name card.

"W-what?! Why?! Y-you can't do this! Don't give up on your life! Maybe you don't have Jungkook but you still have many relatives that loves you!" she chattered.

Then i hit her head.

"Ouch! Mwoya?"

"Who says that i will give up on my life paboya?! I just don't need this name card. I know him." i said.

"Huh? Y-you know him? Who?"

"Well...just one of my relatives. I'll tell you later." i said.

"Then how about Jungkook?"

"I'll just try to forget him... and try to move on with my life. About our marriage, i'll deal with it later, and maybe i won't marry anyone in the future. Just for heads up in case you want to hook me up with someone." i smiled.

"Then what will you do?"

"Maybe you know that i love dogs, so maybe i'll just be a vet and own a pet café." i grinned at the thought of that.

"But... I already broke up with him." she said slowly.

"Then go back to him." i smiled.

"Relationship is never easy. You'll have the ups and downs but don't ever think to leave him. So, go back to him. He must've been very heartbroken." i continued.

"Should i?"

"Go. Tell him."

"B-but he hurt you. I can't date someone who hurt my bestfriend."

"Gurl, there's many out there who want to-" i stopped.

"What?"

"Want to date him i mean. And you're chosen by him. You are lucky gurl." i exhaled.

I smiled.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Third person POV

"Mam. She's going to escape from this country soon. What should we do?"

"Ooh slick girl isn't she? Let her be. I have my plans."

"Okay then."

"But still, keep watching her."

"Of course my lady."

"I trust you, Zhang."

'It's not that easy, little girl.' she whispered.

She smirked and sipped her black coffee.

  ~¶~~¶~~¶~~¶~~¶~~¶~~¶~~¶~~¶~

AN: Really sorry for not updating in such a loooooooonggggggggggg time. I just finished my final exams so i'll promise to update a ton of chapters! And i just checked that i already have 3k readers!!!

SPEECH :

😭 I'm tearing up 😭
Thank you sooo much for the love you guys have given to me! I can't go this far if it's wasn't you guys that support me!
Thank you for the old readers who have been here with me from the first time i published this book until now.
Thank you for your support through my thick and thins.
Please be patient with my slow-updates 😅😅😅 cuz' i'm in junior high school rn and school doesn't help much either.
Thank you once again luvelies!

                                             ~Author

🥀 "Women strength isn't based on her personalities.
It's based on her experiences of what she's already been through and how she handles the situation by herself."🥀

                 ✨By Author✨