MOVING

Previous Chapter

I accidentally looked at my reflection at one of the parked car there.

Shit.

I looked so homeless.

End of Chapter

I quickly ran to the bus stop, waiting for the bus while shivering.

'No one really remembers that today i was discharged from the hospital? Unbelievable!' i snickered to myself.

Luckily, the bus arrived not long after that and it was really quiet. There's only a few people on the bus.

I arrived to my house shortly and finding my parents sat on my sofa.

"Where are you from?" they started the conversation.

"Not your business. What are you doing here?"

"Is that how you speak to your parents?!"

"Ooh, sorry. I forgot that you guys are my parents for a second." i said, giving a hint of sarcastic.

"Baram! Why are you so spoiled?!"

"I don't know. Maybe you're the one who doesn't know me well."

"You-"

"Now let's get to the main point shall we?" i snapped, cutting my mother sentence while glaring at my father who stands still and doesn't do anything besides listening.

Right now, i don't fuqing care who they are. They've changed. I've seen it from their eyes, behaviors.

My mother sighed deeply, covering her anger.

"You're gonna live with Jungkook starting today. Now pack your things. I've bought you a car."

"Only that?" i said.

Tired of arguing i just go with the flow.

"Yeah."

"Okay now you can go." i opened my house door widely, clearly showing that i didn't like their presence.

My mother just clicked her tongue while walking out and my father still doesn't say an alphabet.

"Useless piece of parents." i murmured.

Yeah, do you like act lovingly in front of your parents that clearly seeing you invisible in front of them for thousands of months? If you do it then i ain't, sorry.

I looked at my watch.

11.00 a.m.

(A/N : She's kinda discharged early so she can prepare for the treatment later.)

Still have time for packing things up. 'Let's just make a schedule first, Baram.' i said to myself.

(So at least it looked like this.)

~ Packed my things.
~ Move to the house.
~ Eat lunch.
~ Treatments.

So now, let's pack my things.

I took out two big, plastic boxes for my things.

Big, heavy things first, small, fragile things last.

I organized like that for my first box and the second one is for my clothes.

I left some clothes in here just for some emergencies, knowing that i bought this apartment, not renting it.

11.57 a.m.

I move my things to my car, which was not an easy thing to do alone so that's why i called my best friend over.

On The Phone

"Jihye~"

"What? I know you're up to something with your tone like that. Whatever that is, no. I won't help you."

"Aishh. No fun! I know you're being sarcastic. Help me pack my things pleasee."

"Are you moving or what?!"

"Uhh, not telling you!"

"Ahhhhh, waee?!"

"Come here and help me first then i'll tell you!"

"Okay. I'll come because of my curiosity not because i want to help you whole-heartedly!"

"Yayyy! Thanks Jihye! Indeed my best friend!"

"Whatever. Bye."

"Byee~"

YEAHH! I've sued her! Let's just wait for her arrival.

*TING TONG*

I peeked through the small hole on my door and i saw my best friend, Jihye.

"Jihye!"

"Baram!"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. How do you feel? Not in pain anymore?"

"Yeah. I'm all good now."

"Can you help me carrying this into my car?"

"Of course! But you have a car?!"

"Y-yeah. Hehehe. Let me answer all of your questions later."

"Okay. Got it."

When we already move my things to my own car that was like hours, we rest on the sofa for a bit.

"Let me ask you. Where are you moving to?"

"I will live with Jungkook starting today."

"WHAT?!"

~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~

*A/N : NO AUTHOR NOTES. I RAN OUT OF WORDS. BUT THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR 900 READERS. I LOVE YOU GUYS! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I COULD REACH THIS MANY READERS JUST IN A FEW MONTHS! PLEASE SUPPORT MY OTHER BOOKS TOO 사랑합니다! 💕💕💕 😭😭😭😍😍😍