Now Entering The City of Chicago

Začít od začátku

"Oh shit... She's gunna kill me. Good thing our interview is tomorrow and not after Monday." I had forgotten about our interview.

"Where is the interview taking place again?"

"Uh, I think at Jake's house. No where else worked for everyone. I am almost back at my house. Tell everyone to meet at the studio in an hour to talk about the record and stuff."

"Okay. I gotta go now. See ya soon."

"Bye."

He hangs up and I drive home. I lead Batman into the house and bring his stuff inside. He explores quite a bit before jumping on the couch and falling asleep.

I text all of the other guys to meet at the studio in an hour to talk BVB3.

~Hope's POV~

I land in Chicago and I am picked up by Sarah and Liz who are part of The Instruments of the Troubled.

"Hey Hope! Nice to see you." Sarah ran up and gave me hug, then Liz did the same.

"Hey. It's so good to see you guys. And I'm so happy to help out with the charity event." They both smile.

"It's not only a charity event, it's Austin's last show. We took a private vote and he was asked to leave the band. We have auditions set up to find a new singer. We said he had to stay for the charity concert, but it would be his last show with us." Liz seemed quite happy about Austin leaving.

"Ah. Good for you guys. And Liz, how are you and Dahvie doing?" She blushes, so I take it they are fine.

"Perfect. he is so amazing! BOTDF will be playing at the event, PTV will be playing, our band is playing, BVB declined because of prior obligations, but Asking Alexandria gladly took that slot. I think other bands will come, but they aren't playing. It's a huge charity event, and I think you will enjoy the job you have." Liz talks a lot.

"Let's get to the car before it gets towed for being parked longer than 30 minutes." Sarah and Liz lead me to their car.

"Okay, so what will I be doing?" I ask once we start driving to the hotel.

"So, there is a huge, two hour fair type thing before the bands play where people can go and pay to play games or enter drawings to meet a band of their choice. You are working at two different things. For the first hour, you are doing face painting. Since you are a tattoo artist, you were put in that one. You were also put at the kissing booth for a half hour. And for the last half hour, you will be the announcer for who won all of the different drawings and contests." Wow. I have a lot to do.

"Holy shit. That's a lot." They both laugh.

"That's not even everything. During the concert part of the evening, you have to help any of the band members who need help. You will definitely be kept busy." We pull into the hotel.

"We have an hour and a half until we have to be there. So go shower, eat, get ready, and meet us down here in an hour."

I check into my room and head up to the third floor, room 306. I walk in and imediately starts getting ready. I order room service and said if it isn't here in ten minutes I won't pay for it because I am on a tight schedule.

I get my food in 7 minutes and eat it in under 15 minutes. I then strip down and shower.

It feels so nice, the warm water running down my body. It is so soothing.

I finish up showering and get dressed and do my hair. I wear black skinny jeans, two studded belts, black and red converse, a misfits tanktop, and a red long sleeved plaid shirt tied around my waist. I place a few band bracelets on my wrist and a few necklaces around my neck. I put my hair in a side braid with a skull hair clip holding my bangs back. I do my makeup, and then I check the clock and decide I should head down. I grab my phone, which has an MCR case, and put it in my pocket.