To be Torn Apart or Stitched Back Together || Alois Trancy x reader

"You wouldn't leave me...would you (Y/N)?" Alois asked innocently. Both him and his betrothed where currently playing a chess match, (Y/N) was winning. She moved her pawn forward one.

"I wouldn't dear think of it my love" she said in a slightly bored tone, she looked up to her partner with a slight smirk.

"Good, because you know, if you did leave me, I would be happy to send Claude after you!" he said in a happy tone.

"You sound like that would please you" she said plainly, Alois moved his king to the right. The door opened and Claude came in with some tea and what looked like a nice cake.

"Sorry to intrude your highnesses, but it's time for lunch, today we have some earl grey tea given as a gift from the Phantomhive manor accompanied with two slices of sweet potato pudding" Claude said as he poured some tea.

"Blegh, sweet potato pudding? How is that even any pudding" Alois said.

"You shouldn't ask things about your food Alois, and Claude shouldn't tell you what food is being served before you have it, a better chance at your liking it for the taste then not liking it just for the name" (Y/N) said while drinking some of her tea, Alois scoffed.

"Well! Fine! Claude, give me a slice of that bloody pudding!" Alois demanded, Claude did as told and gave a plate to each of the teenagers, as Alois started eating (Y/N) started looking at the chess board again, planning her next move, Alois sighed, (Y/N) looked up at the boy.

"So?" she asked.

"I do rather like it" Alois mumbled while looking down and twiddling his thumbs, his betrothed smirked.

"I told you you would, Claude, make sure to make the pudding again some time" (Y/N) said, Claude bowed.

"Yes my lady" he said, he then walked out of the room with the empty plates and tea cups.

"Shall we continue?" Alois asked smirking as he crossed one leg over the other.

"Sadly we cannot" (Y/N) said.

"What why?" Alois asked, (Y/N) smirked and moved her knight, she had won.

"Checkmate" she said, Alois grumbled.

"You always bloody win!" he whined.

"Oh get over it you bloody baby" (Y/N) said with a chuckle, as the girl got up her dress caught on the edge of the table and she tripped, the ground quickly coming in contact with her body, a loud cry came from her mouth accompanied with a loud resounding tear. Alois was quick to be at the girl's side as Claude, Hannah and the triplets all burst into the room worried.

"Master, are you okay?" Claude asked quickly running to the pair.

"Yes I'm fine Claude you blithering idiot, (Y/N)'s dress got caught and she fell, ripping her dress in the process" Alois said as he held the girl.

"I'm fine Alois I promise, it's just a mild headache from hitting the ground" (Y/N) said from his lap, "just get me a new dress, I want to continue our dance lessons from yesterday" the girl said as she tried to get up, Alois helped his love to her feet. The dress seemed fine, it was just a rip from the bottom of her skirt to the middle of it, it just needed some stitching, and something the girl could easily do herself.

"Hannah help (Y/N) into-"

"NO" (Y/N) yelled quickly, "you know I don't trust her, the Triplets can help me, come" (Y/N) said not fazed at the fact Hannah was right there anyway, she brushed past the female demon and the Triplets follow after her. Claude, Alois and Hannah where left alone.