Training Fido oOGoodByeOo

Start from the beginning

“Bad.” Jae says with a small laugh at the nostalgic act.

Fido furrows his eyes, not getting her giddy mood at all. He just sighs and rolls over in the bed to face away from her.

Jae smiles, this time a little sad, while looking down at him. She really wish there would be a few more days. She decides Fido needs his rest and stands up, only to feel his hand grip her wrist. Jae looks behind to see him looking at her with his emotionless eyes.

Stay

Jae raises an eyebrow at him.

Please

She bites her bottom lip, trying to think of whether or not to stay. She sighs and sits on the bed next to him with her back to the headboard. Well, she doesn't feel like she is under his control or anything. So it must be alright.

Jae jumps a bit as she feels Fido move next to her. She looks down to see him lay his head almost on top of her lap with his mouth slightly open again. It really did make her want a few more days to understand him better.

Owner

“Yeah?”

Then he did something unexpected.

The 'pet' pokes the side of her breast, making Jae's face flush and for her head to snap down at him with wide eyes. Fido looked impassive, as if he didn't do anything even though his finger was still next to her boob.

Owner has huge tits.

Jae still stands with frown, slightly in fluster.

“I'm leaving!”

Fido's eyes widen as she stands up and immediately reaches out to grab the back of her clothes.

W-W-Wait!

Jae feels his hands grip the back of her pajamas and looks back to see his head lowered to the ground.

I-I'm sorry, just don't leave.

She looks him up and down, seeing if he was really sincere. Well, she didn't hear any of his usual sarcasm. And his head was down to the ground like he was ashamed a little of his actions before. Jae sighs and turns around while taking his hands in hers. She pushes him a little back into the bed and back into her position of sitting on the bed. Fido also goes back to his position with his head slightly in her lap. There was a slight silence between them before she heard Fido's voice.

I don't understand anything.

Jae chuckles a little at him, “How do you think I feel? Finding out you're a hypnotists a few days ago.”

She hears him hum a little.

My situations more confusing.

Jae was tempted to say it's just because he's a confused teenager.

“Alright, how is your situation more confusing then mine?”

There was another pause between them, she could tell Fido was trying to gather his thoughts.

All of us were raised to kill. Nothing else came into our minds expect how we were going to take down the next living thing that would pass by. Taught not to feel anything else.

He looks up to Jae this time.

It's hard to break our steel hearts. And change us.

Jae looks him in the eyes. Fido immediately looks away. He isn't used to this, people looking at him directly in the eyes. Even Amadeus, Severus, and Price would threaten him with death if he ever made eye contact. It made him uncomfortable. And if he was looking at someone in the eyes, he would be working hard to put them under his hypnosis.