WE GET AN EIGHTH YEAR!!!!!

Ron POV (I feel like nobody ever does a Ron POV)

I woke up when Ginny barged into my room yelling at me to get up, which sucked because she refused to leave until I was fully out of bed. Once she finally left I got dressed and headed down stairs for breakfast  (which is what Ginny was yelling me to get out of bed for) when I got into the kitchen I saw Hermione and Harry where visiting which Ginny had forgotten to mention.

"Took you long enough" They said at the same time

Just then an owl flew through the window "Yay my hogwarts letter" Ginny shrieked " Wait there are four. Oh maybe you guys get to go back to because of the... you know" We where all touchy about the mention of the war. But it would be nice to go to Hogwarts for one more years especially because I missed all of last year. I took the letter a dressed to me and read

Dear Mister Weasley,

We are excited for a new year and would like to invite you to repeat your seventh year after the unfortunate events of last year. If you would like to join us for another year at Hogwarts send a reply by the 25th of August. Enclosed will be a supplies list of everything you will need this year.

I took the supplies list out of the envelopes and read it. I was excited to go back to Hogwarts but at the same time not just because of last year. I looked up and saw that Harry and Hermione where done reading there letters and they looked excited to be going back to Hogwarts

"Ican'tbelievewegettogobacktoHogwarts" Hermione shouted

"Woah Mione calm down you are talking so fast I can't understand what your saying, I'm really excited to but can we eat now, please"

Percy POV

"Hey Kelp face hurry up, we need to leave in 5 minutes!" Thalia yelled at me from outside my cabin door.

"I'm awake just let me get dressed, I'll be out in a minute." I yelled back while I got dressed. I put on my Camp-Half Blood t-shirt and a pair of shorts but I had fallen asleep with my CHB necklace on last night so I didn't need to worry about it finally I headed to half-blood hill just as Hecate appeared to tell us the details of the quest.

Ughghh the quest, why where we the ones who had to go, we just got back from the war and where supposed to get a break from quests for a bit but of course we're demigods so nothing ever goes our way.

I walked over to my Wise girl today she was dressed in her CHB shirt with skinny jeans and runners. Her hair was up in its normal high ponytail, gods she is so beautiful I love her sooooooo much so I decided to kiss her good morning, we hadn't realized that Hecate had started talking until she did a small cough to get our attention (I thinking like the Umbrigde uhem cough thing) We broke apart and I mumbled "sorry" while the other demigods smirked at us.

Annabeth POV

After me and Percy broke apart Hecate started to explain what we needed to do.

"I will transport you to London where you will find a place called the Leakey Cauldron and ask the bartender, Tom, to get to diagon alley where you will get your school supplies. Before you can get your school supplies you need to go to a bank called Gringotts and ask to go to your vault. Percy and Annabeths  vault will be number 33, Leo and Calypso's vault will be number 37, Jason and Pipers vault will be number 35, Frank and Hazel your vault will be number 32, Will and Nico number 36 and finally Thalia will be number 34."

With that Hecate gave us the keys to are vaults and zapped us to London right in front of the Leakey Cauldron.