SpookyDally

Republished just for fun! Happy Halloween!!

Dashing through the streets your breath became heavy. You could hear them they were so, close behind you. You were only 13 and you were about to get jumped for the first time. The Trick or treaters were gone and now it was just you, your candy and these rotten kids. You knew a few of them, some were in our classes. Suddenly, you realized there was a fence in front of you. You were going to jump it, you can do it. One! Two! Three! You began to climb the fence quickly, but as you were at the top the boys who were socs tried to pull you down. Suddenly, you felt someone tug on your arm pulling you onto the ground on the other side of the fence. The mystery person fell with you, your candy fell everywhere and you couldn't even tell who it was. The person shuffled next to you and stood up climbing the fence over to the socs.  You looked around, you were in a backyard the only thing separating you and the socs was the fence the person pulled you down from.

"Where is she?!" One snarky voice yelled, the boy suddenly jumped off the fence facing the socs. The voices stopped,

"It's Winston man," It could barely be heard, but the soc seemed scared. Winston? Winston? Oh...Winston...Dallas Winston. Quickly You began to collect your candy,

"Leave the girl alone man. It's Halloween and nobody's looking for trouble, just haul your ass back home to your mansions with mom and dad," Nothing more was said, You heard the footsteps leave. You tried to stand up hauling the bag of candy over your shoulder. Dallas Winston was a scary name and had an even scarier person it belonged to. You heard a chuckle, "Leaving so soon?" You looked up to see him sitting on the top of the wooden fence, his eyes sparkled and a smirk played on his lips.

"Uh, no. I was just uh," The 14-year-old boy chuckled and jumped off. He sat down on the ground and sat with his legs tucked in.

"Let's see whatcha got," Grabbing your candy he poured it out of the ground. It was too dark to even see, "Wait here," he said. Getting up he dusted off his jeans he strolled over to his neighbor's house and only looked back to give you a smile. Your heart skipped a bit, you smiled softly to yourself. He came back with a carved pumpkin lit up inside. He set it down and it shed a  soft light for you to sort through the candy. At first, it was odd, but he made you more comfortable by asking questions and telling you about himself.

"That must have been rough Dallas. I'm sorry," You spoke. He only shrugged,

"I don't know. After that, I just wandered here. I stay here sometimes, it's my buddy's house. His names Tim he's alright at times," You smiled and popped another candy in your mouth. Still chewing he looked up at you and grinned.

"What?" You asked, he shrugged and looked away. You furrowed your eyebrows, "What?" You moved closer to the pumpkin to keep warm.

"You were just so scared of me when the socs were here. Why not now?" he shrugged off his jacket and held it up for you offering it. You smiled, he placed it around your shoulders, holding the collar of the jacket he held you close.  "Why Y/n?" He whispered you looked down not meeting his gaze. You cleared your throat slightly.

"I...I really don't know. When I think about it...it all seems stupid. People say your scary and I just. Well, I believed them," He lifted your chin slightly. You looked at him, he stared at you for a second and then smirked.

"Do I scare you," he whispered. Jesus, it sent chills down your spine, you shook your head no. "Then stop being scared and kiss me," you looked down,

"I've never kissed anyone before," You whispered. You felt your whole body heat up, it was so embarrassing you regretted saying it the moment a small chuckle escaped his lips. He let go and sat back,

"A doll like you? How?" He asked,

Dallas

She was cute, the way she'd smile was cute. The way she listened and the way she'd get nervous went I got close. She looked down her cheeks a burning red, I liked her. She was cool and not much of the girls around here were. She didn't throw herself at me, I knew she wasn't scared of me. She was just cautious. I felt bad I made her uncomfortable,

"Hey, just forget I said anything. I'm sorry," I never say sorry to anyone. Before she could respond I changed the subject,  "How's your home life like?" Like that we got to talking again, all night. It seemed unreal. We would talk about the deepest things, the hardest things to talk about. The night poured into the daylight. It was maybe 5:00 am and the sun came out. I realized we were still in Tim's backyard. The both of us leaned against the fence watching the sun come over Tim's house. She sighed and yawned, I looked over at her again. She was mighty cute, I looked away quickly and yawned too Stretching my arms around and sneaking one around her. She giggled and stood up, "What?" I asked, a smile playing on my lips. Expecting her to say something about me wrapping my arm around her I was shocked when she said,

"You yawned too. That means you have a large capacity for empathy," she smiled. I stood up and furrowed my eyebrows, gee she's smart too. "I don't know I read it somewhere," There was a pause where I just stared at her "Uh, Well I should get going. It was real nice talking to ya Dallas," she spoke softly. I nodded running a hand through my hair,

"You know you can call me Dally if you want," Shit, that sounded weird. "I mean you don't have to I was just...sometimes it takes a while to say Dallas so uh...Dally. Is uh...yeah,"  she laughed and shrugged off the jacket. I stopped her, she needed to keep it. When she wore it she'd think of me, "Keep it, please. It gets cold now, especially since it's November," Shrugging it back on she wore a kind soft smile. She walked towards me placed a hand on my shoulder and kissed my cheek, her warm lips felt soft against my cold cheek.

"Goodnight," she whispered. Then she picked up her candy and walked off crossing the backyard of the house and out into the sidewalk. Like that, just like that...she left.

"Goodnight,"

Halloween preference coming tomorrow or Halloween! This one I liked. Y/n was sweet and soft an innocent 13 year old. Dallas was 14 which I thought was really cute since he was all softboi goals.