Johhny

This one is for Sylveon145 I love ya girl! This is kinda a Romeo and Juliet/ Grease story sory this took so long.

I walked to the nightly double trailing behind my brother Bob and his "Jerktourage". Cherry and Marcia left because they were all drunk they wanted me to go with them but, Bob's friends had a different story in mind. The whole night they cat called me and tried to touch me they were all drunk so I tried to stay away from them. Now I was running from the nightly double screaming for help. My eye's darted from greasers who saw me but wouldn't help. My brother's drunk friends were chasing me down a road. Nobody was there I made a random turn and ended up in somebody's  front yard. I bump into someone I look up to see this boy he looked scared. I grabbed his arms and searched his eyes frantically

"Help me please t-these guys are chasing me p-please help!" I burst out crying. His face falls when he sees the tears dramatically rolling down my cheeks.

"H-hey it's okay. I-I'll help you come on," he says grabbing my hand and quickly leading me to a tree. " Y-you stay here," he says I nod and he jogs off. I stay there shaking in my spot. I hear voices than the sound of a switch blade being pulled out followed by running footsteps. I turn around to see the boy walking back towards me he awkwardly stands in front of me putting the switch blade back in his pocket. 

"D-did you umm..." I gesture to the blade his eyes go wide.

"No! I just scared them that's all...I'll take ya home?" he asks nodding his head towards the street. I nod and take his hand even though he wasn't offering he takes it and we begin our walk

"Thank you..." I begin

"Johhny" he adds quickly

"Johnathan my name is Sylvia  " I end he smiles and looks up at me I take in how stunning his eyes are. 

"Johnathan?" he asks I smile and raise an eyebrow

"I'm sorry I'll call you Johnny." I quickly add he shakes his head

"Nah I like Johnathan nobody ever calls me that it's always Johnny or Johnnycake for my last name Johhny Cade," he adds I nod my head. "Johnathan makes me feel strong and brave," he says in a goofy voice standing up straighter and glancing at you when he sees you giggling he smiles to himself. The whole time we spent laughing and joking around talking as if we knew each other all our lives. I was laughing my butt off until he stops when we were about to reach the border of the socs and the greasers. I look up at him and he gives me a slight smile I nod and kiss his cheek.

"Bye Johnathan," I say he holds me in a hug and I didn't want to let go but, I do and I walk away without another word. I run home and walked in silently Bob was on the couch and jumped up when he saw me.

"Sylvia I-I'm so sorry I-I didn't know they would do that I thought they were my friends I-" he begins 

"Looks like you sobered up," I say pushing him away I could tell he was angry but he wasn't going to stop me. I storm up to my room and shut the door. My mind flooded with thoughts about what could have happened if Johnny wasn't there and what's going to happen since I'll never be able to see him again.

The Next week 

I continued with the same routine following my brother and joining in with the gossip and mindless chatter that is until Cherry and I sat down at the nightly double because my brother was acting up. I turned around and saw Johnny my eyes widened. he was with his group of greaser friends.

"Hey, Johnathan!" I say he looks up and his eyes light up. 

"Hey, Sy- I mean uh w-who are y-you?" he asks my heart drops as his friends begin to laugh.

"Johnny?" I ask my voice like a little kid who just got yelled at. Johhny face falls

"Hey, chick I don't think my friend knows no socy girl so you can just skip back home to daddy now." I turn to the infamous Dallas Winston. My eyes sting with tears as I quickly sit back down and tell Cherry I was leaving then walked out with Johnny's eyes following me the whole way. This wasn't like Johnny I understand I'm a soc but Johnny he was...different he doesn't care. I walk home slowly trying to get my mind off him then I heard screaming I looked up realizing that I was on the other side of town, the greaser side. I follow the screaming of bloody murder to an old abandoned lot. I look around...a blue mustang, Bob's car. Oh no! I began running and saw something horrible Johnny was getting beat up by my brother.

"Bob! Bob! Stop it! Bob No!" I run towards him pulling him off Johnny

"Sylvia what are you doing here!?" he yells I look down at Johhny he looked horrible.

"Oh Johhny no!" I drop to my knees taking his face in my hands.

"Sylvia what's going on!?" Bob yells

"Just leave! Leave or I'll call the cops!" I scream Johnny jumps I hold onto his hand

"Yeah like you would call the cops on your own brother." 

"Wanna bet?" I snap back he glares at me then walks off. I look back at Johnny he had tears in his eyes.

"Johnny...I'm so s-" I burst out crying I could tell Johnny tried to find his voice but he couldn't. "C-come on Johnny Bob won't be home I'll fix you up." We struggled but I managed to sneak him into my room. I grab the first aid kit and clean his cuts in silence while tears silently ran down my cheeks. I kept saying I was sorry over and over but all he could do was a nod. He lost his voice from screaming so much. Once I finished and get a good look at him. "All done." he gives me a slight smile

"I-I'm s-s-sorry I d-didn't mean t-to hur-rt your feelings b-back there." he stutters I smile at him and shake my head 

"No, it's okay Johnny," I say even though I was still hurt his face falls he clears his throat and takes a deep breath.

"No it's not I-I can T-tell." he stutters even though he tried not to.

"Johnny I-"

"You use to call me Johnathan," he says a tear running down his cheek. I grab his face and smash my lips against his he kisses back slowly then more passionately.

"I love you, Johnathan," I whisper against his lips he looks deep in my eyes.

"I love you too." he says in a light hearted voice.

Hopefully, this is what you wanted again so sorry this took so long!