Dallas Imagine

For dallybaby827 I'm so sorry I tagged the wrong person but this was originally for you!

you were at one of Buck's parties with Ponyboy. Darry had let Pony go for his birthday as long as I went with him. he sat on a stool looking at all the dancers.

"Pony? Do you wanna dance?" I ask him, we were friends so I wanted him to have some fun.he shook his head."Why not?" he looked up at you with an embarrassed face.

"I...I don't know-" I cut him off trying to save him the embarrassment, I grab his hand

"I'll teach ya," he smiles and begins to jump up and down, I get him to learn the basics but he still a little rusty even though he thinks he's amazing. I loved to dance especially with a partner, Pony wasn't ready for that he was still slipping on his shoes, like right now. We were both on the ground dying of laughter, I ruffle his hair.

"You're getting there Pone." I felt a pair of strong arms lift me off the ground. I turn around and face Dallas

"All show you how it's done." He says Then he dramatically begins to slow dance with you twisting and turning you every which way. I could hear Pony's laughter as Dallas picked me up off the ground. He chuckles mixed with my giggles. The song ended and he dipped me. Pony clapped and cheered.

"I wanna do that!" He said you smiled as Dallas brought you back up to meet his eyes. He leaned in to kiss you but you wanted to make him know that it wasn't that easy. You ducked your head and looked up at smiling, you always knew he had a thing for you. He had a dangerous smirk and continued to pull you closer as you two slow danced with passion. That was cut off with someone taking you away from Dallas into there arms. You looked up and saw him, Bryce he constantly chased you around and only wanted one thing from you. 

"Bryce?" you asked 

"Hey, baby" you tried to get out of his grip but he held you tightly. 

"Bryce stop it." you tried to shove him but he had a death grip on your wrist. 

"Hey man let go of her!" you turned around and Dallas was right in back you. Bryce put you to the side.

"Or else what Winston?" he spat and that was it Dally swung his fist at him Bryce falling back but he jumped back up and socked him cold and hard. Soon they were throwing punches left and right.

"Dallas!" you yelled you felt Ponyboy try to pull you back but you stopped him. you knew what would happen Dallas would go to jail again and I couldn't have that happen. you ran into the fight and stood in front of Dallas his eyes filled with fire his nose was bleeding. "Dallas, Dallas look at me." his eyes met yours and they softened. you looked back at Bryce and saw him on the ground ready to get up. Dallas tensed up you had to distract him you knew Dallas wouldn't stop fighting until he couldn't move or worse. you looked at Dallas again he was staring at you. You pressed your lips against his and he calmed down and his breathing regulated, he picked you up and carried you up the stairs. You were just happy you were away from Bryce and you were kissing Dallas...You were kissing Dallas. Holy shit I'm Kissing Dallas Winston! he set you down on his bed and looked at you with these eyes, these eyes that clearly wanted more. You shook your head lightly and he only nodded sighing laying next to you. 

"Why'd you do it?" he asked 

"I don't know, I just needed you out of there. I didn't want you to get hurt and You wouldn't have listened if I were to ask you to leave and I already knew people were going to say 'Dallas you need a girl to break up your fights!' and I didn't want to deal with that. So I kissed you...and you got out of there not dead....so yeah." you said you looked up at him and he had a smug smile

"Bullshit,"

"Bull true!" SBM reference children

"You just kissed me because you wanted to!" he stated winking 

"C'mon Dal-"

"You kissed me because you wanted to!" he shouted. you rolled your eyes

"You know what? You are ridiculous I would have been happy if I were to leave you there and have you get beat up," you spat his face fell a bit

"You would have been Happy?" he asked. you sighed

"No, I would have been sad and upset," you whined realizing there is no point in arguing 

"Why?"

"because it would suck if you were to get hurt I mean I would be pretty sad"

"mmm." is all he said he look as if what I said wasn't the answer he wanted

"It would have sucked because I care about you Dallas." he looked at you shocked. you smiled at him sinking into the pillow. he propped himself up on one elbow and stared down at you 

"I'm drawn to you. I just am," he said you blush and smiled wide "and I don't deserve being this close to you." he got closer to you. "But I'm still going to do this," then he kissed you but this time it was different it was full of...love?

Sorry this sucks ass