Dallas

Hey, guys thanks so much for 500 views! I understand many of you don't like when People write imagines about having  a brother that's in the gang because you come in all different ways including skin color and hair so I think it' easier to think that  you were adopted other than being their real  sister because I don't fit the description so I understand.

          Dallas never really liked me. I never understood why but he always made it his life goal to make me feel bad, I was never mean to him I would just ignore him or walk away.  I was Two-bit sister and he would get mad at Dallas anytime he ran his mouth and because of this, I decided to stop going to the Curtis house that is until one day when two invited me to go with him to hang out.  

"Come on Y/N the guys miss you!" He says leaning on my doorway I sigh and shake my head no." why! I promise I won't let Dal get to ya." I get off my bed and slip my shoes on.

"Okay, I'll go- Two?" I look out the window and see he's already walking down the street to the Curtis house. Keith kept his word and made sure Dallas didn't get near me that was until he totally got drunk and passed out on the floor. I sigh and stare at his lifeless body. 

"Long time no see Y/N. I guess time didn't do so good with you because you are ug-ly!" I look up to see Dallas laughing his head off. Why was he being so mean? I get up and begin to walk away walking pass him. " Ahhhhh someone help me! I'm Blinded!" He yells cracking up. I jerk my body in his direction and give him a good slap. 

"Shut your trap!" I yell he stares at me not believing what just happened.  The whole gang was looking at us. I turn and walk out the door. 

"I-I Y/N wait!" He stutters but I can basically feel Darry holding him back. I run to my house and jump on my bed. why was he so mean!? I cried I didn't want to but I did I guess all those years of bullying got to me. I slowly drift off to sleep I mean the best sleep is when you cry yourself to sleep. 

The Next Morning

I wake up to do whatever I needed to do to get ready. Two was still at the Curtis's so I decided to check up on him. I walked in and saw all the boys expect dal who knows where he is with sympathy in their eyes. Soda walks up to me and puts an arm around me.

"Hey Y/N I'm sorry" he begins  

"Don't I'm here to check on two." I begin

"He's on the couch," he says pointing towards two. I sit beside him and lay an extra set of clothes next to him. I ruffle his hair and get up and become face to face with Dallas.

"You're an umm good sister," he says awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. I groan and push him away.

"I think I'm too ugly to be a good sister," I say sarcastically and storm out the door.

"Y/N wait!" he runs after me. I walk on to the porch and take a deep breath. He comes out and puts his hands on my shoulders gently pushing me against the wall. I stare into his eyes as he leans into kiss me and...I let him. 

Okay, I'm getting back on track so this was not really an imagine I think it was like a Oneshot I don't know what that is but I read a few and I  think this is it. Thanks so much for 500!😘

   -Gigi