100k

You know that feeling you get when you love something so much it can make anything feel better?  I remember getting detention in 6th grade and being embarrassed in front of the whole class and nearly crying but thinking about the whole gang coming to steal me away from class. I could imagine Darry towering over all the uncultured 12-year-old jerks and pulling me out of my seat, hell I'm pretty sure I even giggled and people looked at me like I was crazy. Of course, I cried after class but besides that. These seven boys, seven tall, handsome, dumb, reckless, white ass boys got me through some shit. They helped me escape real-world feelings, imagines did. If I was feeling sad I would read a imagine where Darry purposed or if I was mad I'd read about Dallas cheating on me with Cherry Those are the best tbh, to get even madder so that I could get inspired to write an imagine where Y/n is mad at Dally. That's why I started writing imagines, I wanted to have people feel the feelings I felt thinking about the situations, I wanted people to feel their hearts in there stomach when Sodapop yelled at Y/n for something stupid. Or get mad at drunk Two-bit for coming home late,  I want them to feel Steves strong grasp on their waist or Johnnys soft locks. I wanted them to feel butterflies when they read about their study date with Pony. I wanted them to share these golden moments with other people who felt the same way. So, thank you not for 100k, but for all the bullshit I written thinking it was great and you guys supporting me for this long and I'm sure you figured out that I love Y/n to be Dramatic AF and one of seven boys to lash out on Y/n so that they can make up and be all cute. I'm basic that way, but in every other way, I'm not. You're not either I mean what kind of girl/ boy is reading fanfiction about greasers in the 60s? You are and that's pretty fucking cool.