[Chapter 8]

Prepare for the grammatical mistakes ^^ I realised that I havent improved so much...

_________________________ 

A long sigh escaped Jungkook's lips as he stepped outside the dorm building, holding both of his backpack's strap. It was still early, Seokjin and Jimin who didn't have any individual schedule that day weren't ready for their school yet, because Jimin's school is near and Seokjin drive his car to school.

He knew that after what had happened the night before, Seokjin wouldn't want to drive him to school.

He felt really guilty. He was losing his mind, he was really tired and uncomfortable because his hyungs were always preventing him from getting anywhere near Yoongi, like he was an infected animal. He could see how Yoongi always try to get closer to him, he knew that Yoongi feels sorry for what he had done and he knew that Yoongi wasn't in his right state based on Namjoon's and Hoseok's argument and the way he acted in that time.

He knew that his reason wasn't acceptable. He knew that even if he was mad, he shouldn't have done that, yelling and insulting his oldest hyung. He knew that Seokjin was only worried. But something inside his heart said that what the oldest did was also painful too, especially when he was the one who told them to accept each other.

He couldn't think straight, but he knew one thing for sure, he felt extremely guilty towards the oldest member and he had to fix it.

He was trying, he really did, but failed right away. Seokjin was already inside his bedroom when he arrived from the basketball field the night before. The oldest cooked the breakfast earlier than before, probably because he didn't want to meet Jungkook, but the oldest was still placing seven plates full of breakfast on the dining table.

He kicked a rock, sighing. He was cursing himself internally, cursing himself for being so stupid and emotional. He wished he could turn back time, hurting Seokjin was the last thing that he wants. The oldest was really kind towards him, driving him and picking him up from school, even when he had his own individual schedule that day.

He kicked another rock, shoving his hands inside his uniform pants, sighing. He didn't want Seokjin to be cold towards him like the first time he joined the group, but he didn't know how should he approach the older and apologise.

He was too occupied trying to find the way he should apologise to the older when a car stopped beside him. He ignored it at first, but then jumped when the car honked at him. He took a step back, finding the window of the passenger seat rolled down before he locked eyes with someone behind the steering wheel.

Seokjin.

He didn't know if he should be happy or terrified.

"Get in." Seokjin told him coldly before turning his head forwards. Jungkook wasn't really sure. He didn't know if Seokjin was being serious and even if he did, he didn't know if it was the right thing to go inside after what happened between them.

He was waiting for Seokjin to drive away, but the older was still there, one hand gripping the steering wheel while the other was on top of the gear. Jungkook looked at his side profile, sighing when he realise it could be the right time to apologise.

Slowly, he approached the car and went inside, shutting the door gently, not to make the older get angrier at him. Seokjin rolled up the window besides Jungkook, before driving away.

Eerie silence wrapped around them. Jungkook stole some glances towards the older, feeling his nervousness grew stronger and bigger every time he saw Seokjin's cold expression. He was getting used to see and interact with the warm side of the oldest that he wasn't ready to face the cold Seokjin again, even though he had faced it before.