Chapter 18: Bad Karma

As daytime rose by the fallen city, a mischievous and obstinate chuckle was heard in the small room. The ancient base of the resistance before they moved to the measly garbage depot. The green ninja's eyes snapped open as a frustrated look reached his tired frontage. Maybe yesterday night was too much for the crew. What if they just took it easy? Obviously not, most were exhausted but at least they came back with the prized second in command. The white haired girl let out a grunt as she struggled to free herself from the tight ropes around her whole body. " Oh how the tables have turned." She admitted, keeping her amused mood up despite her rather mediocre captures. Dareth smiled in pride as his chocolate brown eyes met with the powerless green ninja. "Your plan worked! We've got Harumi. Now what do we do with her?" he questioned, turning to the rest of the gang. The four ninja were present as they leered the pesky jade princess facade down. She simply gave a diverted look.

"How about we use her for trade? Our friends in Kripatrium for her." The water ninja suggested, pointing at her then crossing her arms. Kai shook his head. "Sister that wont do anything. The SOG practically own Kriptarium. " the fire ninja's bold flamboyant rufescent eyes shot through her pale ultramarine eyes resembling one of a clear ocean on a summer day. Cole shook his head. "There's always something called rebellion Kai." The earth ninja added. Harumi however, only kept her gaze on the blonde. She snickered: "how does it make you feel Lloyd? That your father cares about me. Than his own son." Her peach-coloured lips curved to create a bitter smile. Lloyd sighed in annoyance and made his way towards the white haired villain. He leaned in and his eyes shut half-way. Wanting to give off the impression that he doesn't care about her boasting. "My father cares for no one aside for more power." He remarked. Hoping that Harumi would understand her plans to practically disown him isn't working.

Before Harumi could answer, the front door opened rather abruptly. Skylor held it open while Mystaké held the mask of hatred. "We found something in her belongings." The master of amber called out to the group. The old woman nodded. "I think you'll need to see this." She suggested. Kai and Jay raced out of the door. "Ooh! Is it something cool?" They guessed. The redhead waited for Lloyd to come and check it out. However to her tangerine coloured pupils, they widened when he gave a soft shake of a head. "In fact I want to have a word with Harumi. In private please." he requested to not only the master of amber but also his whole team. The resistance.
Nya was the only one who made a fuss about it. "No way are we leaving with you with this witch." She admitted. Which the white haired girl kept grinning at her insults. "Maybe you're the one who should leave the resistance. After all, this team doesn't need a fifty mutt chasing them every five seconds." She remarked. The water ninja clenched her fists And was ready to charge at her. But Jay held her back. "Ok, Lloyd I don't know how you're gonna do it. But tell Harumi to back away from my girlfriend? Please?"
~~~
Minutes Later, everyone left the room. Lloyd sighed in relief and his gaze was now 100% fixed on his rival. Sitting there helpless and also tied up. "Harumi. We need to talk. " he started. The white haired girl stood still, not trying to struggle out of the ropes. "Oh boy, here to lecture me that I've been a very bad girl lately?" She teased. He grabbed her arm. "I'm serious. " he reminded, quite angry that she doesn't want to take this seriously. She yawned in response. "Who isn't serious at a time like this blondie? It's all fun and games." She replied right after a loud thud occurred. It made the green ninja jump. It must be the colossi walking around town. He gulped and faced the white haired girl once again to see that her smug expression didn't change. "And boom! There goes another building!" She chimed like a little child. He sighed. "What will make you understand that what you're doing isn't right?" He inquired painfully. He didn't want to fight her anymore. His heart cared too much. Harumi flinched at the question and twitched a bit. The ropes started to hurt her wrists. "I-I...I know exactly what I'm doing. This is justice in my eyes!" She cried in failure. She couldn't get out of here. He'll probably blackmail her. Oh FSM, no.