[1]

"Congratulations,you are hired.You can start tomorrow."

"OH MY GOSH,REALLY?Thank you very much!"

Lee Taeyong who was eating ramen at the convinience store suddenly screamed in joy.

He finally has a fixed job where he can pay off his rent on time every month.

He quickly ate his lunch and ran to his friends place.

"CHITTAPHON!I HAVE A JOB NOW!"He screamed outside his house in joy.

Ten opened the door in annoyance because Taeyong just woke him up.

"HOW many times I have told you to call me Ten instead of my real name."He rubbed his eyes and streched his body.

"I got accepted in that company that I was talking about!"

"Really?Oh my god,congratulations!"Ten is fully awake now after hearing his best friend finally having a job now.

Ten is a popular model and dancer,he wanted to help Taeyong when he told him that his parents has abdonned him when they were in highschool but Taeyong refused his help.

Ten is really happy for him and hugged him very tightly.

"Good luck in your job!Don't fuck it up."Ten joked which made Taeyong laugh.

/-/

The next day at morning,Taeyong woke up extra early and started his day.

He buttoned up his dress shirt and wore his suit jacket.Walking to his kitchen and made a sandwich to eat.Quickly finishing it he got ready for his first day.

Standing in front of the tall building with a huge smile he checked his outfit one last time and went in.

"Excuse me,where is the NC office?"

"Can I have your name please?"

"Ah,sure.Lee Taeyong."

"You are the new empoylee right?Please follow me."The female at the information booth said and guide him towards the elevator.

"Please wait here for a moment."

Soon she came back and guided him to his new office.

"This will be your working place,the CEO is on a meeting so he won't be here for a while.I will tell him that you have arrived."She said and left the office.

Taeyong looked around with excitment and started to organize his table.Soon other workers started to come in one by one.He quickly walked towards the door to greet everyone.

"Good Morning.I am new here,please take care of me."He said loudly and bowed.

"Oh?So you are the new one.Hi,I am Taeil."The male patted his shoulder telling him no need to be so formal to him.

"I am Jungwoo.Nice to meet you."The other male smiled and waved at him.

"My name is Lee Taeyong,nice to meet you all!"

"Since you are new how about we make a small tour for you?"Taeil suggest and Jungwoo next to him agreed too.

"Really?Thank you so much!"

After the tour he was called into the CEO office by his secretary.He knocked on the door nervously and slowly walked in.

"Ah,there you are.Hello,my name is Irene.I am the secretary for CEO Jung Jaehyung."She greeted him with a handshake and Taeyong quickly accept that.

"Lee Taeyong."

"Here are the documents you need to check everyday."She suddenly handed him a tower of documents which made him confused why he needs to do that.

"I am sorry but why me?"

"Oh?No one told you?You are the new secretary since I am qutting this job already."

Taeyong eyes widened after hearing it.

"S-Sorry?Did I hear it right?"

"Yes,you did.Anyway these are the documents you need to organize before the CEO comes back from the meeting.If you have any questions you can always ask Taeil who is the manager in the intern section."She explained and left the office leaving Taeyong still in shock.

Taeyong quickly transfered the documents on his table and took out his phone to text Ten.

"Dude,I am fucking secretary .I thought I was just a regular office worker!What should I do?The pressure is too heavy!"

"I guess...good luck?I mean isn't it even better?You will get a higher payment."

"Sure,but I am afraid that the CEO might be some weird asses."

"Oh,come on!Have you seen CEO these days?Very Hot!I am sure he or she will be good looking too."

"Gosh,you are not helping at all.....I will write you later,bye."

Taeyong sighed in annoyance and looked at the huge amount of work he has to do at the very first day of work.He sat down and started to work.

A couple hours later the CEO came back from the meeting.He was very pissed for some reason while calling his secretary non-stop.Taeyong realized he is the secretary from now on and quickly ran towards him.

"H-Hello,my name is Lee Taeyong.I am the new secretary."He bowed politley not daring to lift his head until the CEO said so.

"Come to my office now."He said and walked away.

Taeyong slowly lifted his head up and gluped.

"Oh,please dear god let me survive this day."

He enetered the office and quietly stood in front of the CEO's desk.

"Where's the document?"

"I-It's on my desk.Let me go get it."Taeyong point at the door wanting to get the files but got refused by the CEO.

"Do that later.Let me explain some rules first."He leaned back and crossed his arms.

"First of all,your working hours are different from the others.It depends on how much work we have to finish."

"Secondly,come to my office emietly when I call you."

"Third,going on meetings with me is a must,the only expectation is when I need someone else.That's it,any questions?"Taeyong gluped and raised his hand a little bit wanting to ask a question.

"S-Sir,I tought I only applied for a normal position.Why am I all of sudden your secretary?"

"Didn't you read the contract paper carefully?It said "as a secretary."Jaehyun crossed his arms and raised a brow,looking at the very confused newbie.

"Anyway,go back and take the documents."He added.

Taeyong nodded and quickly went to his office.On his way back to the office he keeps hitting hia head with his hand,how carefree he was while signing the contract.Grabbing the documents he went back to the CEOs office.

"Sir,here are the documents.Then I will be leaving."He bowed and turned around.

"Who said you could go?Go stand there."Jaehyun pointed at the corner of his table and Taeyong quickily got in his position.

"Do it again."

"W-What?"

"I said do it again."Jaehyun threw the papers in front of Taeyong and asked him to leave with it.

"B-Bu-"

"Do you want to get fired on your first day?"

"N-No,sir.I will be leaving."

Taeyong on his way back to the office sighed loudly.

"What I have done......"