White Knight

Sorry guys i went M.I.A on ya! I just got into a private school and im just trying to figure my life out as a black girl who just so happens to be handicap who is very ratchet and Jamaican af (yaaaaaaaaas) >.<

P.O.V Valerie

As my daughter walked in the house she was smiling her damn head off.

"What is yo buck tooth ass smiling about? Did Calum Hood from 5 es oh es retweet you or something?" I said it wrong to make her mad deliberately.

"Momma you know well enough it's pronounced 5(sauce) . 5SOS, do you need to say it with me to pronounce it right? Come on say it with me. 5S-"

"Shut yo ass up and come put away these groceries. Do you know how to say groceries say it with me. GRO-CIER-IES."

Navi sucked her teeth while I heard some chuckling.

"Are those your friends? Bring them in here I want to meet them."

"Ugh fine...STACIA, VICKIE COME HERE MY MOMMA WANTS TO MEET YOU."

I nearly slapped her sideways. I told her to bring them in here not yell for them to come. I was going to say something when her friends walked in.

One of them was a beautiful Asian girl with Amber eyes and a pretty curvy waist. You go girl and the other was a gorgeous white girl with extremely black hair and frost blue eyes.

"My baby got some pretty friends."

"Ma w-"

"Oh hush up you know back in Boston your friends were ugly. I tried not to say anything but Shanice and Lana looked like chief keef and yung jock. I'm not trying to be mean, but they were just dirty. I mean, Shanice shoes talked more than she did. They were all ripped up and- anyway nice to meet you both. Welcome to the family girls and keep my baby out of trouble with that pretty boy. Mkay?"

"Kay. Ms. L-"

"Un uh. Call me ma." I said.

" Kay ma." they both said in unison aww they were so cute.

"Alright y'all order whatever I gotta go shower and get dressed for my da- I mean get my scrubs to be prepared for work. You can never have too many scrubs."

Navi shot me a look that said 'why you lying?' and I shot her look that said 'I will beat that ass if you ask me any questions'

She received the message and began talking with her friends. I slipped myself upstairs and into my room. Took a shower, did my hair, and grabbed some 6 in black red bottoms and a maroon blouse and white slacks.

-Ding-

I went over to my bed to check my phone.

White Knight (kiss emoji)

-where are you my Nubian queen I thirst for your body and presence?

Me: I'm on my way baby. I was getting ready to come and see you, I wanted to dress extra nice for you.

- No need darlin those clothes will be off as soon as I see you. Come soon I need you.

I could feel my cheeks burning this man was something else. I folded my clothes and put them in my over night bag so Navi wouldn't suspect anything. I walked down stairs dressed in regular scrubs and crocs.

"Alright y'all I'm leaving don't do anything crazy."

"Alright ma." they replied in unison

I hopped in my black Lincoln Navigator and started the engine. Before I left the drive way I shot a quick text.

To: White Night (kiss emoji)

Me: I hope you are ready for a taste of Hershey baby.

A few seconds later my phone ding letting me know he replied.

- Of course...I always am

I smirked and put my phone down and turned the keys in the ignition. I then put the gear shift in drive and I was soon on the way to meet my little secret.

Ooooooooooh who do you think it is? She trying to get freaky or nah! Do you like 5SOS I do but the fans are some rude ass bitches and there aren't a lot of black fans. Calum my baby daddy for real tho lol.