You do this to me

P.O.V. Naveen

As soon as I got home I ran out of my new car,and into my house.

I rushed into the kitchen and grabbed two liters of root beer and two big plastic bowls and filled one with candy and the other with popcorn.

After, I rushed to the living room and set the food down, I then went to the linens closet to grab 3 big blankets to lay on, and brought them back to the living room.

I have thirty minutes to spare so I ran upstairs and changed into some cute little pajama shorts and a tank tops that says 'Shiiiit I dunno prolly' cuz we all know Travis William is fine.

<<<Ring Ring>>>

I rush down stairs to welcome in the girls. I smoothed down my hair and opened the door. It was definitely not two teenage girls. It was...Lucas...with muffins?

-----------------------------------

P.O.V. Lucas

As I was preparing to go to the cross burning tonight my mom said I should welcome the new neighbors.

Well she didn't exactly say that she said 'Take these muffins to the neighbor and don't be a douche' me and my mom have a funny relationship.

I carried the plate of muffins over next door, in the drive way was the Audi A8 owned by that black bitch who punched me. Who would invite her ghetto ass?

I walked onto the porch and rang the doorbell. I heard light footsteps come down the stairs. The door opens and there she is. Her shorts hugging her hips tightly and her shirt was like some YouTubers favorite lines or something.

She looked shocked to see me. The feeling was mutual. I couldn't help but feel,weird? Yeah, weird. I mean I was taught to hate blacks because they were nothing but scum of the earth.

They had big noses, nappy short hair,bad speech impediments, or where darker than a charred hot dog. But her? No,she was perfect,and beautiful. Her big doe hazel eyes and caramel skin and hourglass figure we're...perfect...but she was...a nigger.

"I-I uh...brought you muffins. M-mom made them." "Cool. Follow me into the kitchen." She said. I wanted to follow her but I was stuck in place. Go in the house? With a nigger?

I guess she could tell I was iffy so she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her house or whomever's house it is.

When we made it to the kitchen,she took the muffins and put them under a lid. "Thanks...oh and sorry for...whooping your ass." She said nervously and backing into the counter. I chuckled and walked over to her putting my hands on both sides caging her in.

She smelled like peaches. She was beautiful and delicate like a rose,but dangerous like a Venus flytrap.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "This is my house." She said matter-of- factly before she pointed to a picture of her an older woman who looked like her and a younger version of her. "No. I mean,in this town. Why are you in this town?" "My mom got relocated here. She is head plastic surgeon." "It's not safe for...your kind here and I...don't want you to get hurt."

She searched my face for any sign of deception. She stood on her tippy toes and asked, "Why do you care? You call me blackie,pushed me out of my seat,and when you touch me or look at me you seem...disgusted. And aren't you a Kkk member anyways. How do I know you're not gonna burn a cross in my front yard or lynch my family?"

I never thought about anything I had done till now. "I-I..." I breathed out a breath of frustration because I didn't known how to answer. So instead of using my brain I used my heart. I grabbed her hand and put it on my momentarily unusual pace beating heart. "You do this to me." I say huskily and then I slowly put my lips on to her lips.

They taste like apples and cinnamon.

The kiss was heated. I couldn't think straight with all the sparks and the lust and passion. I slowly pulled away and looked in her big eyes. I smiled and said, "Only you...do that...to me." She smiled and pecked me on the lips.

I already feel like this girl was the one but...my past...my background...my race. How could we possibly be together? We're gonna be together one way or another. "I uh gotta go,but can I have your number?" I handed her my phone and she typed in her number. "Bye...beautiful. "Bye." I caressed her face then walked out the kitchen and out the door.

---------------------------------------------

P.O.V. Naveen

Oh my god. What just happened? The hot racist kissed me. He was worried about me. He wants me. I make his heart beat funny and he does that to me. I was about to squeal when I heard two very high pitched ones.

I looked around to see my two best friends behind the wall trying I hide. "I see you, dumbasses." I said laughing. "Oh girl, you was you trying to do the nasty with Lucas Henry?" Said Stacia. She is so black. "No...he said I shouldn't be hear because it is dangerous, but he kissed me saying that I make his heart beat weirdly. What the fuck should I do?" I asked helplessly while falling on the couch. "Well, do you like him?" They both inquired. "...yeah...I do." I said with a dumb grin. "But...no one could ever possibly accept it." I said tears welling in my eyes.

My girls knew I was about to cry so they dropped the subject, put in Magic Mike and we watched, laughed,and ogled, the night away.

I love my girls.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What do you think guys and gals?