Are you excited about tonight, son?

Hey guys I am really excited to be writing this because there are not many good stories like these...so I hope this could be a really good one!

~chapter 1~

P.O.V. LUCA

Today is a super special day.

Today is my first cross burning and I'm excited. "Luca, get ready for school and come downstairs so you can eat breakfast!" Yelled my mom.

My mom, Tiffany Henry, was a jewelry company owner and her jewelry was worn by celebs all around the globe. And my dad was a big shot attorney so as you can guess we are very well off in life.

I groggily got up out of my king size bed and made my way to my en suite bathroom and hopped in the shower. After I had showered I brushed my teeth and fixed my luscious blonde hair, then I went to my closet.

I picked out a aqua singlet shirt with 'Perfect' written on it in white, khaki skinnies and some white converses. I checked myself out in the mirror, ran my hands through my hair a few times than rushed downstairs.

"Hey mom." I said while slinging my back pack on my left shoulder and grabbing a muffin in my right hand. "Hey, sweetie!" "Hey mom, where's dad?" "Check the den sweetheart. He's probably watching the news."

I rushed into the den and saw my dad watching the early news. As he watched the news, he continued to shake his head. "Whats wrong dad?" I asked. "Niggers. These niggers are ruining everything. Those monkeys need to go the hell back to where they came from." As he said that his cerulean blue eyes showed so much hate in them.

"Yeah, they should go back to where they came from. Because they are always fucking shit up. That's why we have to put them in their place."

After I said that my father gave me such a proud look that I had never seen before. "Your right, my boy! But anyways... Are you excited about tonight,son?" He asked. "Oh yes I am! But dad I gotta go so see ya tonight!"

I gave my dad a quick guy hug and then rushed out the door to my Lamborghini.

I hopped in my sweet beauty and cruised down the street with the fresh Georgia air whipping through my hair.

Life for me was perfect. Nothing could fuck up my perfect little world...except for those ugly niggers. But soon all of them will be put in there place.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You like? Tell me what you think guys cuz I really want to know if I should continue or not. Comment/Vote/Subscribe/ and follow mebye loves :*