Hit that noo noo

- hey guys I really loved your support on my last chapter love yah <3 QOTD ( not to be a basic bitch but...yeah QOTD): my name is Kai and I would love to have my fans called Kaileidoscopes (clever? I know right)

P.O.V. Luca

I couldn't move as I watched my brothers get bitched slap in Navi's yard.

I tried my hardest not to snicker when they flinched at her mother after being told to get off her yard. The lady was 5"5 compared to their 6"4 stature.

Pussies.

My brothers brushed past me while abruptly hitting my shoulder with their own.

Little Bitches.

After I rubbed my now tender shoulder, I looked on to Nav's yard.

She was hitting that... mmm.. whadda ya call it..?

Noo noo?

Yeah, Noo Noo she was hitting that Noo Noo.

I watched as her hair swished gracefully back and forth as she moved her body back and forth. Watching her was torturous because she was so beautiful.

I decided to join her on her yard.

As I walked over to her I cupped my hands around my mouth and yelled, " HEY HIT THAT NOO NOO!"

She stared at me like I had a sign on my head saying " I EAT ASS".

Which I don't ladies. Not at all. Whatsoever. Almost. I was drunk. This bitch had spiked my drink. We were in the bedroom. She turned around, pulled her pants down and was like, "EAT IT!" and I was like "ok" but it was dark as hell though so I went to turn on the light. Tell me why this bitch had an Afro on her booty hole. And she was a ginger so it was red. Ronald McDonald was eating that before me, shit. Looked like they rolled the red carpet down on her asshole.

Nearly puked up my soul when I saw that.

Nearly cried like a girl at a Drake concert when "From Time" comes on.

But let me not get side tracked.

"What did I say something wrong?" as I stood in front of her.

"You really are a southern boy. It's called the nae nae. Like the noise a ratchet baby momma makes."

"You mean a horse? Right?"

"No. Ratchet ass bitches be name they're kids nae nae it's a shame really. Hope that kid never gets in a abusuve relationship..." she got really quiet and looked at the ground.

"Why?"

"Because the abuser would really be hitting that nae nae."

We looked at each other for a minute and busted out laughing.

"I'm playing but wassup, baby?" She asked.

Did she...?

"Did you just call me baby?" I couldn't help but smirk as she realized what she said and started to change what she said.

" I like it... baby." I said mocking her as her grabbed her chin between my thumb and pointer finger.

She breathed erratically as I leaned forward, slowly inching forward.

I closed my eyes and leaned in the final in-

"GET YO WHITE ASS OF MY DAUGHTER. NAVI DIDNT I TELL YOU TO BRING IN THE GROCERIES. HUH? DIDNT I? YOU AINT TO OLD TO STOP GETTING ASS WHOOPINS."

I was definitely scared. I backed away and rubbed my neck embarrassed.

I sheepishly looked up to see Nav looking the same as me.

"Sorry, my mama is uh... my mama. She don't play." she uncomfortably chuckled.

"It's okay, I will see ya later, babe. I will see you at school. I'll miss yo-"

"NAVEEN GO GET MY FUCKING BELT! I DONE TOLD YO ASS 5 BILLION TIMES TO BRING IN THE GROCERIES!"

Damn.

"Bye babe." I said sadly while kissing her cheek with my hand entwined in hers.

I had to let go and slowly walked back to my yard.

"BABY!"

I turned around to see her smiling.

"What?" I said slowly as my smile grew wider.

"Don't try to take my seat tomorrow. I'll kick your ass...again!"

I chuckled and continued to walk.

"WE'LL SEE" I yelled back and I heard her giggling in the background.

God... I think I'm in love.

Shit.

Writing this had me crying lmfao trying to come up with funny shit.

Song List while writing:

A Team- Ed Sheeran

Boss Ass Bitch- Nicki Minaj ft Ptaf

Off to The Races- Lana Del Ray

Or Nah- Ty Dolla $ign

Honest- Future

Fancy- Iggy Azalea ft Charlie xcx

End Up Here- Cher Lloyd