CHAPTER 10: ABOMINATION

Thank you guys for the 1K reads!!!! Finally i reached my first goal... It's my first time reaching 1K in something, i'm so happy right now! Thank you guys! Thank you so much !!!!

Now let us depart to our second... Please I'll expect your help to reach 10K...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SATAN SOUL: AGIEL," Said, Mira, as an ominous aura surrounded her

Zeref was shocked at those words, he was speechless.

"AGIEL... You said... Impossible, why is this name bothering me?" Said Zeref

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screamed Mirajane

Like a dark flame, darkness wrapped Mirajane in its malicious veil. Vicious blue eyes shining from inside, as the darkness cleared up. Zeref was shocked, motionless in front of the abomination born from the deepest places of darkness. Silky white hair, covering the monster-like face, with two horns spurring out of her head. Her eyes brimmed in blue, as her skin turned brown with purple lumps all over. She was breathing heavily.

"What have you done to yourself?" Said Zeref

Mirajane didn't answer. She charged towards him, but he couldn't see her. She suddenly appeared above him and cut his neck with her sharp nails. Blood gushed as he fell into the ground, but after moments his cut started healing.

"She... She kicked the air... How much force does it possess?" He said with a face still in shock

Her lumps oozed some purple liquid and she gathered it in her palms and shot it quickly at Zeref.

"Pungent Wave," She said

He flew sideways to dodge, but some drops got to him. It melted his clothes burning his skin. Even as he kept regenerating, The liquid still burned him. he moaned a litte in pain.

"Agh! Acid... Huh... !" Said Zeref with a pained face as he finally shoved his skin along with the liquid. He regenerated, but Mira didn't give him time to think. She had her hands joined in a circle gathering a big sphere of acid.

"DIE ZEREF!!" She said with a distorted voice as she launched the ball on him

"I can't get wrapped in that acid, it doesn't disintegrate after hitting the target... Even for an immortal like me, it is still efficient," Said Zeref

Zeref snapped his fingers. The flow of time stopped, and the color of everything inverted. He saw around him, but there was no trace of Mirajane. Only the ball of acid was visible.

"It can't be... No, if she controlled time aswell She could've made her move as soon as possible..." Said Zeref

"Why did I suddenly get annoyed by hearing the name Agiel...?" He added

"Agiel... Agiel... Impossible... But, he perished..." Said Zeref

He snapped his finger and time returned to its natural flow. The acid ball was shot into Zeref with piercing speed.

"Clear Veil!" Said Zeref in his composed calm voice again as a veil appeared in front of him

The acid ball hit the veil and disappeared.