It Hurts So Much..... (bad Ending)

If you want to stay with your good ending pls don't read. So the beginning is the same but as you run you jump in a portel, k? Ok.

*your pov*

'home sweet home' I'm in my house in my AU. I look at the clock '7:00 in a half hour I need to go to school'.

*after school*

'run, run, RUN' that's what I thought when I was out of school. As I got home I did my homework then I wanted to see how frisk is doing but I fall in a portel. I groan in pain as I landed in the void 'that's errors void' that's my first thought. "help!" I turn to the voice and saw frisk in a fight with error.

*frisks pov*

'you screamed for help....' someone blocks a hit infront of me 'and somebody came' it's y/n.

*back to your pov*

"huh!?" frisk options disappear "no!" a black box start to apear around me and error. I didn't listen to frisk pleading me to go 'you're in the way of error'. I look him in the eyes without fear "go away y/n!" 'stay or leave?' I choose......... Stay. "I need to kill you too if you don't leave!" I'm slowly erasing his memories of where frisk is "no going back now" I say. We fight........ More like....... I keep sparing him and doging his attacks.... I got cut a couple of times then his strings caught my soul he look at me but..... I don't see him! I don't see the error I know! I don't see the error I love....... "heh got you" he pulls on the strings and my soul shatters. I put my hand out to him and slowly start to turn to dust.

*errors pov*

I remember how we first met when she protected me from others "NO!" I run to her but she turned to dust completely. I fall on my knees and cry "I'm sorry.... I-I love you y/n" my soul hurts "it hurts so much....." I did a damage I can never undo now I pay for it. I feel how something touches my back as I turn around there's nothing, then I feel something on my 'lips'. I smile "I'll make you proud I promise" I need to live with a damage soul but I will do everything to make her dreams live.

*many many years later*

"heh" I did everything I could I brought peace between dream and Nightmare I could convince ink to not create more the 2 AU's a week. I look at my soul "but I will never forgive myself or forget the things you've done.... If I would know what exactly you have done y/n" in all those years I tried to understand her why she kept secrets. I look trough every diary but one because there is no key "why did you sacrifice yourself" a tear falls from my face on the lock of the diary, it opens. "heh clever girl" I look trough it and understand everything she didn't want me to get in it because she didn't want to be called liar or traitor, she believes that everything can go back being good, and then that entry. I read it out loud " dear diary this is the last time I'm here I know that I'm going to die, frisk told me to not go home after school but she shouldn't die because of me! I need to pay for what I've done! Even after I ruined the friendship with the love of my life it doesn't seem like anybody here understands! They still think I'm just sad and traumatized of the dead of my parents, and I am! But I....." I couldn't anymore the rest is how much she loved me and wish to have done something better. *crack* I hear my soul crack *rip crack* my soul can't handle it all..... And shatters I slowly turn to dust "a-at least I... I know why you where l-like this" I see her with open arms "I'm c-coming...... my..... L-love....." I'm in a black void "error your finally here!" she's there standing waiting for me "y-y/n!" I tackle hug her in the light.

*authors pov*

Everyone was shocked as they saw the glitching pill of dust. They buried errors remains next to yours..... He lived so many years with so much pain but at least you two are together.

God I shouldn't have watch Hamilton before this I nearly cried. If you dear reader have any request then please let a comment here. If you don't comment I'll just do whatever you can tell me what for scenarios but no lemons, stay tuned and bye bye my glitches~
Word count: 805