[enter Creative Title]

(don't read it's just some information about that drawing) I copy that you might find the original one it's really good and detailed. The girl is sugar daughter of UF sans and UF frisk she protects her best friend candy the son of core frisk and error from her bullies. Now to the story.

*your pov*

I'm on my way to school. 'there's killer and he's with my girl bullies' I come closer they didn't notice me yet "whoever you're waiting for I'm sure~ I can do better than her" he looks annoyed then sees me "finally you're here those brats are driving me nuts" he says as he go to me "you want to be with that b*tch but not with me!?" the queen bee screams in a angry tone "who in hell are you to say she's a b*tch!?" he scream back and I sigh "that's the queen bee she's always dressed up always wins by cheating and nearly every boy in school is in love with her or her workers, her right hand is the girl with the lf/c highlights she gives her information of nearly everyone in school and takes videos if they beat someone up, the others are like I said workers who just gonna die when b/n doesn't want them anymore" they all where shooked "how do you idiot know so much!?" b/n ask and screamed I just shrug "so they're your bullies?" killer ask "we didn'-!" "yes, but there more on my mentally side" I cut off one of them "get more exp with more bullies" killer said a insane grin "try to keep sane if your here we don't want unwanted attention do we?" I ask "would be worth" he respond. The bell rings and I say bye to killer.

*after school*

I'm waiting for killer to come, he should come fast or he sees how I get up. My mouth gets covered and someone stabes me in the back "mhhh!!" my scream got muffled from the hand and tears start to drip out of my eyes. "no one can save you now slut" it's b/n "snow mewcy!" I tried to say 'show mercy!' but her hand made it sound weird. I get stabbed again this time it didn't doge bone, my rib gets cut 'it hurts make it stop please' I though. Then a Portal open and killer steps out "sorry for being lat-" he stop talking as he sees me "oh hello killer~just let me kill her fast then we can be together~" another stab. Killer trows her against the wall behind her us with his magic, I fell on my knees. I could hear a slash then how something hits the ground, I take shake breaths try to take so much air in my lungs I can "y/n, how do you feel?" he's beside me "I feel tired, h-hurt and c-cold" with that he checks my HP *0,5/25 HP * taking the knife out would kill me. He gently picks me up and walks in a portel we're infront of my house he rings, it gets open by my dad "hello- what happened!?" man it gets hard to keep awake "she got stabbed in the back and her HP is at 0,5" he rushed past my dad inside and sat me on the couch my dad gets my mom to help him heal me 'I wanna sleep so bad' I start to close my eyes then I can feel killer slightly slap me "no, don't fall asleep keep awake" I tried to.

*2 hours later killers pov*

"Killer, tell us why was a knife in her back" me and y/n parents sat by a table "I met her bullies this morning and it seems like one of them was a yandere and tried to kill y/n" I said sipping my tea "she has bullies?" chara ask "yep, pretty bad ones too" they both have a worried look "she never told us anything about it" I sigh at blueberries words "idk why but she was too scared, it's like everyone is judging her by who her parents are". We talk about that and then some other stuff it's good to have a normal talk.

*in your dream*

I'm in dreamtale? But before nightmare killed everyone and the tree. I look around in the town then I spot nightmare surrounded by others, one of them want to hit him but I go infront of him "get out of my way shorty/dummy!" the one who hits me screamed "it's not right to hit someone who didn't do anything to deserve it!" I scream back "he did do something being alive!" another boy said. I pinned him on the ground with bones they all screamed, no blood they where expecting it "run or I need to do more then this warning" they run but the one I pinned down is still on the ground I pick him up by the collar of his shirt "you know people like you bring negativity in this kingdom not him" I let him go and he run. I turn around to nightmare he stares in awe "s-sorry I'm n-normaly n-not like t-that" I hold out my hand "I'm y/n I-t's n-nice to meet y-you" he shakes my hand "I'm nightmare the prince of nightmares and negativ-" he put his other hand infront of his mouth "it's ok I know" he sigh in relief then pull me close to him and wisper in my ear "I can kill you where you stand and you see still showing mercy?" I hug him it suprise him "'cause you deserve it" I wisper back. I feel sharp pain in my back "no!!" nightmare scream I feel numb and fell nightmare catch me "don't leave please" I slowly turn to dust as he cried, I wipe his tears away "stay strong (1ooo words) never listen to what they say and don't stop believing....." with that I turn to dust. The last thing nightmare saw of me was a textbox "to try to make you happy filled her with s/t (soul trait/s)"

*in reality *

I shot up to a sitting position 'could it be that it was my past life?' I ask myself in my mind. I look at the clock too see 2:05 'I should try to go back to sleep' and that's what I tried to do.

*nightmares pov (didn't see that coming! You did? Oh...) *

I shot up from my bed 'what was this for a Dream!? First I'm in my weak Form in dream tale, get surrounded by idiots then a girl come and saves me!? And in the end she get killed because she show mercy to me even if I could have killed her, they killed her for being my friend for protection me' I sigh and felt how slowly tears start to form 'she had a sad and hurt aura but still want to protect me maybe it gives someone else with such a personality' I wipe my tears away and go back to sleep.

What's the dream the two had about, does you and Nightmare have anything to do with each other? You didn't try to save your bullies from getting killed cuz you know it's pointless. Till the next chapter dear reader. Word count 1245