Picnic With Parents And A Killer

Today you and your parents have a picnic in the forest. You always like the forest, even if you parents say it can be dangerous here.

*your pov*

"don't go to deep in the forest sweetie" you heard your mother say "k mommy". After some minutes you got many flowers but you still need one 'just one for my flowercrone' you though. You saw pretty flowers but not the one you need 'where is a white lilith?' you ask yourself in your mind. "Heya kid" you look at someone in the shadows, the voice is deep so your guess it's a male "H-hello m-Mister" you weren't afraid just shy. He hand you a flower, the flower you searched for. You gladly took it "t-thank you m-Mister" you stared to make the flowercrone complete with the flower "np kid". You hand him the flowercrone "for me kid?" you nod with a little smile on your face. He took a step out of the shadows you are in no place to judge on how he looks. He took the flowercrone and put it on his head, most people would be running away at this point but you hold out your hand "I-I'm y/n, I-it's n-nice to m-meet you m-Mister" he hesitate you don't know why tho. He took your hand and shake it "my name's killer and it's nice to meet someone who doesn't run screaming away" you can imagine it. 'it would be nice if my parents meet killer, he's nice' (cinnamon roll intensive) "wanna m-meet my p-parents?" you could see that a little surprise cross his face "sure why not, lead the way kid" you go to where you picnic with your parents with killer behind you.

*killers pov*

As I saw the parents from y/n I only had one though 'how can she be shy if her dad is blueberry'. They turn to us first happy but as they see me it changed to shooked "m-mommy d-daddy, this is m-my new f-friend killer" she thinks we're friends 'I could get used to i-' I mentally slap myself for that though. "oh hello it's nice to meet you" I don't blame chara for being like that "I'm happy you found a new friend" I did not know blueberry could sound so fake happy. I couldn't see y/n face cuz she was in front of me "why do you two feel hate?" by the way they sound even I could feel the hate towards me, the two have a shooked expression then I could here soft sniffing 'is she crying?' why would she cry of that "s-sweetie it's not like that he's just not a very, very good influence" bish I'm a better influence then the smoker (US Paps) and the other villains "you didn't even give him a chance" I could hear a little disappointment in y/n voice. They look at each other and sigh "I guess we can give him one" it's gonna be fun messing around with them "I just need to talk to him for a minute" blueberry said as he come to us "OK and here" she put a flowercrone on his head (you go killer to the shoulder you can change it) "thank you sweetheart" she goes to her mother, me and blue go more away so they can't see us. "what you want to tal-" I stop talking when I saw a sharp bone flying past my head "listen now killer, if you hurt her it won't end pretty for both of us", isn't he supposed to be happy or saying 'I think it's good you try to be good' or something like that. "I could have already kill her so why should I do it now when I had the opportunity to do so?" I did not expect a answer "because now you know who her parents are" something is just wrong with this timeline. (666 word) we go back.

*your pov*

"Mommy why you and daddy feel hate?" my mom pets my head "he's working with nightmare, you know the ones who work with him are killers" I look at mommy like -_- "mommy I know that his name is killer, I just don't judge people for they past" I put a flowercrone on mommy's head. Daddy comes back with killer, they look normal. They sit down on the blanket with me and mommy.

*after some hours*

It was fun to see how annoyed daddy was from killers puns, now it's time to leave. "k-killer could we m-meet u-up again s-some time?", he look a little surprised "sure kid wouldn't hurt" I smile a bit more 'I think I made a friend' I though. Of course I have other 'friends' but there friends of my parents, I never made one on my own. We say our goodbyes me and my parents went home and killer in a portel.

*killers pov*

'could I really just made friends with the daughter of a star sans' I lay on my bed in nightmares castle. *knock knock* I hear it knocking on my door "yeah?" nightmare step in 'I can imagine what he want "where the f*ck where you all day!?" I just keep staring at the ceiling "I just where in a underswap timeline" I could feel his presence on my side "and you did what there cuz I know even if you kill you wouldn't be so late here" I still need my bones unbroken so I just tell him "I maybe was with someone who is a pacifist" I look to the side where nightmare didn't stand "more information with more I mean all you have about that person" I f*cked up "her name is y/n she's shy and her parents are blueberry and US chara, she is y/a old and (1ooo words) goes me to the shoulder I don't know more" why does he even want to know "daughter of blueberry you say?" I nod "what would happen if she would get kidnapped?" he really wouldn't do that "the star sanses would know where the castle is and nearly kill us for kidnapping the innocent kid or she does have magic and just go back home" I didn't want to say the 3 possibility "or the star sanses would give up on fighting us if we give the kid back" wait 'if' "why 'if' she's a pacifist she isn't useful for us" he wouldn't want her to stay as a slave or do he "well.... We still need a toy" 'toy? Toy.... Oh hell naw she's a innocent!'
"nightmare you can't be serious" he gave the lens face how can he even do it "what? Are you the only one who can touch her ~" he purred out "oh hell naw we're just friends and I'm not a yandere!" I can't even fell love  "sure are you not a yandere~Chan~" did he just say 'chan' "I'm a yandere kun not cha-! I mean it's kun and not Chan" I blush a little because I know I can get to a yandere. Nightmare chuckles "yeah, yeah just keep getting her trust and that from her parents gonna be easy with blue" I should tell him about that not so innocent blue "blue threaten me if I hurt her he will do something to me so it's not gonna be that easy with him like you though" he growls s bit "how the f*ck did you even meet her?" I blush again
"I met her in the forest, her and her parents had a picnic" he nod and left my room. I just hope I will not fall for that kid.

Done. I hope who ever reads this had fun reading it.
Word count: 1324