The Confession

Two day has passed and you're so bored and it's time for school vacation you got home and immediately you were bored.

*your pov*

'I can do things..... But i'm to lazy to go out of the house. Why do we need to make a sports day before the vacation!?' I get out of my school uniform and look in the mirror 'Welp I ain't going swimming for sure' I thought to myself and put on comfortable clothes. A idea shot in my mind 'I call killer! Being with him is a real time killer' "oh god was that a bad one" I say to myself and call killer.

*killer's pov*

I sit with the others on a big table having a chat then my phone rings, *a little unforgettable thing* I answer the call blushing and the others snickering "hello y/n" I blush more as I realize I accidentally say her name. Nightmare holds back his laughter "hello kills, I'm bored wanna come to my house and maybe do a sleepover?" I blush more at the nickname "sure I'll be there in some minutes" the others make kissing faces "great, bye bye" I show the others my middle finger "bye bye baby blue" I hang up and laughter brakes out, well fell is the only one who doesn't laugh "is it blue's kid?" the laughter immediately dies "yes" I say blushing "remember.... Don't take her to the bone zone" fell says "I will not do the thing you and your frisk do" uhm mistake his eye flares "talk about my wife and I'll kill you!" I can get him more salty "ok........ I heard your daughte-" a bone Flys past my head "wanna have a good time!?" I run to my room and pack some clothes 'now I can have a sleepover and no one will find it suspicious' I though to myself and I m done with packing. I open a portel walk in it to see....

(has someone painkillers? My teeth are killing me, you could say it's a real nightmare. And I may do a cross- over with creepypasta, undertale AU's and maybe naruto- oww! F*CKING HELL I'LL KILL THAT DENTIST!!! WHY DO I NEED TO WEAR STEAL IN MY MOUTH, OH YEAH CUZ MY MOM FORCED ME To T-T)

*killers pov*

I see y/n dancing

'omfg she looks adorable' she turns around and sees me "k-killer!?" she put her hands infront of her face. I come closer "hey no need to hide your pretty face-" I put a hand in front of my mouth and blush.

*your pov*

'p-pretty!?' I blush more 'he said that and that means he likes me back!' I bring up all confidence I have and put my hands away "y/n I uhmm I-I didn't mea-" I cut him off by kissing him, he kiss back 'it feels good' I thought. We brake the kiss and just blush "killer I....i-i l-l-lo-" I'm fumbling and stuttering so bad "I love you too" then he kiss me. That's the best day of my--"we're home earlier swe- sweetie!?" me and killer brake the kiss we hear the snap of a camera that my dad is using "that's definitely going to hang on a wall" they both look happy. They congrat us and needed to tell everyone and I mean everyone even dadster is here. "heh never to late for a perfect ending" I say and hold killers hand "you mean *holds out a cat* purrfect" we both laugh 'I hope we are going to stay together'.

Your 1 ending! Yes first in this book I'm gonna do error after this or someone else to whoever reads this leave a comment to who I can make a story and I will write back if it's a go or no go. You are in the pic of my oc so don't mind the picture on the way to your first date.

And of course I didn't do it all myself

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And of course I didn't do it all myself. Hope you like this short chapter. Word count 686.